• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which Rival is more challenging?

Which is most challenging?

• Total voters

Nukez

Goddess of Zorua
    Years
    Tell me which rival you think is more challenging to beat. based on pokemon types,moves,levels. Cheren,Bianca, or N. and my internet is bugged so just tell your vote below

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    I haven't noticed too much of a difference between Cheren and Bianca, maybe the former is a tad stronger. N of course is fairly weak.
    Spoiler:

Volcom22

Weepingbell Collector.. ^.^
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Since I've started M has been the only true challenge... Bianca is a joke each time you face her. Cheren is a tad challenging but isn't too hard to overcome.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Between Bianca and Cheren, I'd have to say the latter. Bianca has been rather easy to defeat thusfar. (Granted, I'm not far in the game, but nevertheless) Cheren has been easy, too... but the fact that he's made good use of hold items had made up for it.

As for N, he hasn't been too hard yet, either. So far, I find Cheren has been a tad harder to beat than N, too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    eh, i think cheren is harder then anybody (like most here, i just got the game sunday), N only had one pokemon (laughin it up over his weakness), so far no one is overly hard for me

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I haven't reached too far into the game yet, but as of now they are both at an equal level of difficulty. Both rival battles have been enjoyable (although easy) for me so far as well.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    I think Cheren is harder for me to beat than Bianca. Bianca is kind of a push over.

Nameless.

To be honest, both of them are pretty difficult right now. xD;
    I'm not really grinding much. I'm mostly just chilling out and traveling around.

So now when I battle them I tend to be behind in level and have a lot of trouble. ><;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Bianca was. My Pokemon were mostly super effective against both N and Cheren, whereas Bianca, shockingly not :(

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    None of them were challenging until the last battle with N. I feel sorry for beating Bianca so easily T_T.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    N has to be the toughest. I hate his Sigilyph in Nimbasa's rollercoaster.

Back