• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which series of Pmd do you like best?

Which one

• Blue rescue team(nds)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Red rescue team(gba)

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Explorers of time(nds)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Explorers of darkness(nds)

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Explorers of sky(nds)

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Keep going blazing adventure squad(wii)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let's go!Stormy adventure squad(wii)

• Go for it!Light adventure squad(wii)

• All

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • None

• Looking forward to the 5th

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I know I'll be repeating previous posts but what can I do? :D
    I've beaten all PMDs except for the Wii ones (don't wanna play in Japanese yet... =D)
    And my favorite is surely Sky.
    Reasons were already mentioned so I won't repeat them.
    But I'd add Riolu as well.
    Finally becoming Riolu and then Lucario in PMD was a dream come true for me :D

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I like Explorers of Sky the best. It's the enhanced version of Time/Darkness and I just love it. (Though I'll probably like the 5th Gen. Mystery Dungeon better.)

H i l d a

S p r i t e r
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    Sky isn't just my favorite PMD game, it's my favorite overall pokémon game. I love the gameplay, plot, and features. I cried at the end of Sky both times I played, and after I beat Darkness. ;~; I almost cried after 'In The Future of Darkness' special episode, too.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Explorers of time, the ending made me cried no matter how many times I beat the game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    Sky isn't just my favorite PMD game, it's my favorite overall pokémon game. I love the gameplay, plot, and features. I cried at the end of Sky both times I played, and after I beat Darkness. ;~; I almost cried after 'In The Future of Darkness' special episode, too.
    The same.My favourite overall.The story is very moving!

Explorers of time, the ending made me cried no matter how many times I beat the game.
    Yes,full of friendship,trust,love......

Last edited:

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Sky,the improvement was vast on it,but it still brought me the same heart breaking tears that Darkness provided.

Back