• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which starter do u hate the most and why

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Chimchar. Just the thought of it causes me to release beams of pure hate from my eyes. *BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH*

Cyclone Dragon

Dragon & Video Game Fanatic
    Years
    i don't like turtwig, when i first saw it's name i thought it was turd-wig, XD . i was never a huge fan of the grass type starters

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
    Chimchar. Okay, its last evolution isn't as bad; but the first two are terrible.
    Sure a monkey is a neat idea, but they could have done...better. :\

Lash

Years
    Piplup. I have no further comment on how retarded this Pokemon is.

I mean, a penguin Pokemon? We already got Delibird, GTFO Piplup/Piplup evos.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    What? Whats with the hate of all the Johto starters? The Johto starters are all awesome. Them, and the Kanto starters were my favorites. I guess everyone has their own opinions though. I don't like the first evolution stages of any of the Hoen pokemon really, although the final stages were pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2015
    Mudkip, mostly because of what the final evolution is, god I hate swampert :P.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I hate meganium and I really hate Infernape evo line.(I actually am a blaziken fan! XD)

Ayselipera

I would say Mudkip only because I hate Swampert.
    Besides that Cyndaquil, but once again its only because I don't like Typholsion.
    Then after that Chimchar its evolutions kinda make up for it though.

Back