• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Starter Generation do you prefer?

Which Starter Pokemon Generation do you Prefer?

• Kanto's Starters

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Johto's Starters

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Hoenn's Starters

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Shinnoh's Starters

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    i like the shinoh starters best and please dont criticize,everone has there own opninon

Shiraishi

Orz
    Years
    johto,sinnoh,kanto,and the most horrible of all,hoenn.

UR KIDDING. Swampert is the most useful starter ever tied with Infernape (According to smogon)

Blaziken was a major fail but he can destroy a lot of physical walls(steels much?) and even sweepers if hes running choice scarf. Sceptile can physical sweep/special sweep/sub seed..But sinnoh's starters were the best. Wouldve been hoenn if it wasn't for blaziken.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Johto, probably the only game where I wanted to use all Pokémon.
    Typhlosion was one of the few strong Fire Pokémon in G/S/C - Flame Wheel is one of my favourite moves- , Meganium is a strong Grass type and Feraligatr is an awesome water type. I think Totodile was the first one I chose. Then it was Cyndaquil. The Johto starters are special to me for Silver was my first game. ^^

Otherwise: Hoenn
    Grovyle's Leaf Blade is another one of my favourite moves, along with Blaziken's Blaze Kick. I don't care what you say about Blaziken, he wàs good. =O Plus the combination of Fire and Fighting was original. I never train Fighting Pokemon, so it was nice to have one for a change. ^^
    Same goes for Swampert, but for a Ground Pokémon.

Kanto and Sinnoh are my least favourites. Charizard and Blastoise are awesome Pokémon, but I'm not really a fan of Venusaur. And Sinnoh, I guess I only like Turtwig. ^^"

Back