• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which status do you hate the most?

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
Years
  • Poisoned, by far. Hit-or-miss statuses don't bother me that much 'cause at least you stay safe, but with poison it's just plain annoying to have your Pokemon's HP hit zero JUST as you walk up to the counter in the Pokemon Center. Plus, I'm not one to buy Antidotes 'cause I'm a money hoarder.

Years
  • Ugh, definitely Paralysis and Confusion. ><

I just pisses me off sooo much whenever I hear "-insert Pokemon name here- hurt itself in its own confusion!" I mean, seriously? Why the HELL would you hurt yourself because you're confused? That doesn't even make sense! XD

And Paralysis....uuuughhh. I get so nervous whenever my turn comes to move since I don't even know if my Pokemon will move or not. :< And I hate that little noise that comes up whenever you don't move. 3:<

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • infatuation is the most annoying to me. poison would be next because of the stupid effect and sound it makes while walking around

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Ugh it's Poison for sure. Why? Sleep and paralyze don't harm your Pokemon, and burn doesn't harm your Pokemon OUTSIDE of battle. And Poison does Dx

Also confusion is also annoying, but if you switch it then switch it back it's gone. (=

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
  • I would have to say Toxic. Regular poison is already bad enough, but it gets even worse when the effect multiplies. My dishonorable mention after this would be Parafusion, or paralysis combined with confusion. Get that one on your last pokemon and you are effectively screwed because you will be slowed down and prevented from attacking in the most annoying way possible.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • "Quilava is immobilized by love. ROFLcopter."

I hate being immobilized by love, confused, and Poisoned is rather annoying as well. I think the worst is being immobilized because my Quilava has a crush on Whitney's Miltank and can't move. So being immobilized wins.

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
  • lol mine would have to be attraction beacuse the pokemon that have it r almost always female(at least in my experience) and 50% is kind of a big percentile. After that it would be Burn, since it is just a harmful a regular poison and it reduces Attack by 1/3 if im not mistaken, correct me if im wrong, and my favorite pokemon all have usually have VERY high Attacking stats

Back