• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which team do you like the most

which team do you like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
    I chose Team Galatic
    Even though they are insane , I think its cool because they are involved with space .

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Team Rocket. Yes, I'm a classic guy like that. No, seriously. Team Rocket has the best plan. IT'S STRAIGHTFORWARD. They steal Pokemon, they don't tamper with the Earth, nor do they want to create an entirely new planet.

Plus, Giovanni is the best boss out of them all.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    This is the order I like them in.
    1. Team Magam
    2. Team Aqua
    3. Team Galactic
    4. Team Rocket

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Team Rocket. Giovanni kicks the butt of all the other bad guys. And they had a simple effective plan, steal pogemanz. No, "lets start a new world" or "ZOMG MOAR LAND/WATER!!!!1!one!1". Just straight forward, simple, downright, theivery.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Rocket is the only genuinely malicious group without a silly master plan, they kill, steal, disrupt and destroy. They know they are evil, they don't believe they are right in what they do, nor have any special ideology to follow, simply the usual criminal persuits of power and wealth, because that's what works. Notice how Rocket is the only team still active after everything the player does in any given game? Yeah.

Although, as I am what we could call a first generation Pokemon fan, nostalgia is super effective (I can't believe I just said that...), so I'm probably just being a biased old fart.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I like Team Galactic the best. The grunts are so funny sometimes.

And I don't see why Team Rocket having a mundane plan is a good thing. Pokemon is a series with a completely outlandish premise - surely its villains should be equally outlandish?

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    Team Rocket takes my vote. I've always enjoyed entertaining the thought of our typical-mafia-gang doing some really vile, nasty experiments on people and Pokemon and stuff for money should the games ever turn T for Teen-- *shot*

Galactic comes next for the entire "We're going to destroy the universe and make it into Cyrus' image", which is pretty much a universe of mindless, souless drones. Cyrus made me actually go "Holy crap we've gotta beat the snot outta this nutjob, and fast! D8"

Then there's Team Magma, who wants to fry us all to a crisp inadvertantly and has the coolest outfits 'tween them and Aqua. Ontop of that, they have Houndooms. HOUNDOOM. FIRE. Who doesn't love fire-types? And burning us to a crisp. Mmm, BBQ.

... And then there's Aqua. Aarrrggg, pirates! I like them the least, but at least they remind me of pirates. 8D;

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
    Team Rocket takes my vote in the poll. They're the original and they always went in without a plan of some sort. Not to mention, Jesse, James, & Meowth were just epic winners. "AND WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!"

Team Aqua takes second. Pirates with water types are just win, mkay. Srsly. Pirates with Pokemon are srsbsns.

Team Magma takes a close third since I liked them back in R/S/E. I'm a fan of fire types, what can I say?

Team Galactic is dead last just because. They're creeps and they scare me. A lot. And they're all "OH LETS TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" No. Just no.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Team Aqua dresses like pirates. That alone makes them top tier. :D

Seriously, I like Team Rocket the best. Their evil ambitions are the most realistic and in all but the most extreme schemes, they are successful. The other three either have cliched or outright odd evil ambitions (why the hell would you want to expand the sea?).

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    Between magma and aqua, though i picked aqua as making only land is idiotic. We would die O.o

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    Team Rocket for me just because they're were more enjoyable to fight and more fun to see what they did, like in G/S/C.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Team Rocket. I do love Jessie, James, and Meowth in the anime, but I love TR in the games too. Like everyone said their plan is straightforward, and they get the job done. Plus, Giovanni is awesome.

Team Galactic would be second, Team Magma next, and then Team Aqua.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Galactic all the way! Ooh! Now the commanders' battle song just popped into my head! Team Galactic pwns!

~Umbreon ^_^

Ayselipera

I think Team Rocket is always going to be my favorite. I pretty much grew up with them. None of the other teams can compare.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Seriously, I like Team Rocket the best. Their evil ambitions are the most realistic.

But why should the villains in a Pokemon game have realistic ambitions? That, to me, is the most ridiculous thing of all, regarding this.

S4suk3

-_-"
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2010
    Team Rocket, because they LIKES blasting off at the speed of light! :P

Back