• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which team is the worst (most evil) do u think?

Which villanous cult is the worst?

• Gen 1 and 2 (hg and ss included) Team Rocket!

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Gen 3 Teams Aqua and Magma

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Gen 4 Team Galactic

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Gen 5 Team Plasma

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black*

SoulSilver Trainer
    Years
    i personally think plasma is the most evil :T but thats just me

just to refresh ur memory

Rocket in gen 1 wanted to steal powerful pokemon and rule the world yada yada yada :p

rocket in gen 2 wanted to make their prescence known in hopes of bringing back their beloved leader Giovanni from hiding

gen 3 Magma wanted to bring forth Groudon and Aqua wanted Kyogre so that they could destroy and recreate the world

gen 4 Galactic wanted to use Palkia or Dialga or both (for u platinum users ;D ) to recreate the world aswell

gen 5 *shudders* Plasma wants to rule Unova with the help of the legendary dragon (in white is Reshiram and in black im assuming its Zekrom) to remove the pokemon from the happy trainers of unova and make it to where they can only use pokemon AND make it to where having a pokemon is bad (what ghestis says x.x i think he means illegal lmao )

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Do we want to include Spin offs, like Colossium? Cause if that' the case, Cipher takes the cake for me. Abusing Pokemon to the nth degree to seal their hearts and make them pure evil? Yeah.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Since this is about the evil organizations in the games, I'm going to move this on over to Pokémon Gaming Central.

As for myself, I think Team Plasma has reached more evil plans than the rest of organizations have. Kicking Pokémon for example; something very cruel to the Pokémon and with their plot to take them away from trainers and etc. is something I find to be reaching the evil organization storyline. I happen to like it though. :o

Years
    Team Plasma sort of has good motives... but they go about it in petty ways and their close-mindedness is their downfall -_o

Team Galactic had far more sinister motives... Cyrus' wish to rebuild the universe in his own image is pretty wicked. It's destroying much more than Team Aqua and Magma... and Team Rocket is just greedy and have small scale plots here and there.

Black*

SoulSilver Trainer
    Years
    thanks Kaori i was wondering if this should go here or not xD but now i know! ^^.

even tho i... extremely dislike... Munna it is pretty nasty to kick pokemon :'( wish u could have a choice to summon lance so he can blast them with hyper beam from dragonite xDDD or simply and more realistically use your starter and or first slot and have them tackle the plasma members

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 9, 2013
    Personally I find Team Galactic the most "evil". Their goal is to destroy the Pokemon universe and create one in their leader's image. That would effect everything and not just one region, like Team Plasma.

Team Plasma, is the Pokemon version of PETA, aka a bunch of idiots and hypocrites. Why is their name Team Plasma, to begin with, do the games explain on this?

Black*

SoulSilver Trainer
    Years
    nope they are just named that lmao atleast as far as i know and the furthest i got in white was elite four on my first run thru xDDDD

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I would have to say Team Rocket. The other teams have always seemed kind of silly to me. I'm not really sure why.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Team Rocket is definitely the most evil. Their plan was smaller and more simple - steal Pokemon to rule the world - but I think people are confusing the grandness of the other Teams' plans with evilness.

There was more at stake in Gens 3-5, but the difference is that the plans weren't evil at all. They were ill-advised, yes, and the methods were completely wrong to get their messages across, but Teams Magma, Aqua, Galactic and Plasma weren't run by evil people - they were run by well-intentioned extremists. People doing what they thought was right, not for self-gain but in order to recreate the world as they saw was right.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    None of those teams. Team Aqua/Magma are just stupid, Team Galactic is ran by a mental nutcase, Team Rocket is cliche bad, and Team Plasma actually has decent morals, just not carried right. Cipher is the most evil team, imo. They were actually doing something bad, and didn't get stopped til post game technically, the leader escaped prison, and Cipher even made a badass comeback in Gale of Darkness.

Years
    Team Rocket is definitely the most evil. Their plan was smaller and more simple - steal Pokemon to rule the world - but I think people are confusing the grandness of the other Teams' plans with evilness.

There was more at stake in Gens 3-5, but the difference is that the plans weren't evil at all. They were ill-advised, yes, and the methods were completely wrong to get their messages across, but Teams Magma, Aqua, Galactic and Plasma weren't run by evil people - they were run by well-intentioned extremists. People doing what they thought was right, not for self-gain but in order to recreate the world as they saw was right.

Well, the Platonic nature of good vs. evil kind of dictates that the means don't justify the end. Whether they had good intentions or not, if you look past the moral gray area you can see what they're doing is plainly evil. Destruction of the universe is evil no matter what you do. I don't care if you want to turn the whole universe into a huge bowl of cotton candy. It's still bad.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Well, the Platonic nature of good vs. evil kind of dictates that the means don't justify the end. Whether they had good intentions or not, if you look past the moral gray area you can see what they're doing is plainly evil. Destruction of the universe is evil no matter what you do. I don't care if you want to turn the whole universe into a huge bowl of cotton candy. It's still bad.

However if they truly believed that they were doing the right thing, is it truly evil? Not to over-analyse, but these people seemed to have a sense of destiny about themselves - you could tell from the dialogue that they weren't doing this simply to watch the world burn. If their intentions were - at least in their opinion - noble, and THEY couldn't see past the 'moral grey area' to the intrinsically destructive nature of their actions, then perhaps it was some level of insanity or mental illness.

Years
    However if they truly believed that they were doing the right thing, is it truly evil? Not to over-analyse, but these people seemed to have a sense of destiny about themselves - you could tell from the dialogue that they weren't doing this simply to watch the world burn. If their intentions were - at least in their opinion - noble, and THEY couldn't see past the 'moral grey area' to the intrinsically destructive nature of their actions, then perhaps it was some level of insanity or mental illness.

I can absolutely see where you're coming from and agree to a certain extent.

To THEM their actions are absolutely justifiable and righteous. Therefore they are, in a way, not "evil". Good even.

But their course of action - literally destroying a universe and killing billions of humans and Pokemon as 'collateral damage' - to the vast majority is evil.

I understand what you're saying with Team Rocket, though to me it's less "evil" and more the worst part of human nature. Y'know, innate selfishness and the like.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013

I will like to add more about Team Rocket Intentions. First, they steal and exploiting rare Pokemon for profit. Then, they turn their profit to create their own legendary pokemon, Mewtwo. Mewtwo turns out to be uncontrolable and escape. That's why they want Master Ball only to be stopped by Red

It's simple yet elegant because they didn't involve any kind of mythical pokegod. Their intention are straight criminal unlike other team that think their intention are good. except team Galactic. Cyrus intention are wicked in my opinion but their weird costume and their trying to playgod too much make my vote turn to Team Rocket.

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    although team plasma has gone to the extreme i thought that team glatic was the wrost as they have no good intensions.

Back