• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which theme are you using?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Chromatic, used to use Simple, before it was taken down and Kanto Dream Party, but I wanted something new.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Vbulletin Default. It's simple and it doesn't resemble a pokemon forum other than the PC name at the top left, but otherwise I really like it.

A lot of times though it goes to Forever Standing, which I don't get since I rarely ever used it in the past.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I have been using Nimbasa's Shinning Beauty for a long time now. How can I resist the cute Emolga everytime I come to visit PokéCommunity. I love the background too, plus its easier for me to read the post.

I won't change either, I already tried all of the different themes, "Nimbasa's Shinning Beauty" is my #1 favorite.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Poké Link 3 Red Cocktail

I don't know how many times I've said this. It's purely functional and out of the available colour choices I prefer red.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Chromatic 2.0 Cause Nick/Patchisou Yutohru wants us to and I'm a stuck up like that. cause I just really like how it looks and I'm too bothered to change it.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Bewitched!

It was the forum default around Halloween a few years ago, and I loved it. Butch and Cassidy were both adorable in their own ways. =3

Anyway when November came around that year and the default changed, I made it my permanent theme from then on. xD

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
  • I've just changed to Infernal Smash(of course fixed width) because the Infernape banner on top is awesome and even the triangle for off/online indication.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I'm currently using Poke' Link 4 Blue, mainly because I love it simple yet stylish design. I use Chromatic quite a lot too, but I'm just as content with PL4B plus I'm too lazy to change it.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I'm using the "Let's Fly together" theme and absolutely love it!
    If you haven't seen it yet, i recommend you try it out :D

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
  • You are right, it's nice.
    Just change to Let's Fly Together on the advice of Zorogami

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I am using my personal favorite theme of all: Forever Standing. I have always loved it, and I use it pretty much all the time c:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
    Years
  • I just switched to Infernal Smash Fixed Width and it's amazing. I really love the Infernape banner at the top.

Sirfetch’d

I am using Let's Fly Together because i just really like it and the darker colors look nice.

Back