• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which thing inspire you a lot ..?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    Hi everyone,

I just want to know the answer of you all.. My question is that whenever you lose your strength then which inspires you a lot ? Who is your inspiration ? What thoughts does inspire you ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I look around for new 'Power Metal' music, or rock with orchestra music in it.

Voltaire, Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Rhapsody in Flames, some Rammstein even though their lyrics are...uhm, rude? xD
    (There are times where I'd rather Techno-y music. FreezePop, BassCreator...but I have yet to find new music in that.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujzp9ffPwPM A song that has recently inspired me.
    (Don't have to click, obviously.)

And I like to look about DeviantArt/SheezyArt, sometimes seeing others creative outputs, it inspires me to do things. Like drawing, or getting enough gut to talk to new people.

And then there's me boyfriend, whom usually picks me up with Scientific equations. x3

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    I draw inspiration from everywhere.
    A good book, a powerful band, a moving film.

I especially find some philosophical quotes very inspiring.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Jesus Christ because he strengthens me and through him I can do anything.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • No matter how rotten of a mood I'm in, I can rebound almost instantly if I see or hear anything related to Cardcaptor Sakura. :)

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    i listen to power metal music like dragonforce,powerquest,dragonland,blind guardian etc.(also dream theater)

Years
  • I read books and talk to my friends...and some TV shows. The most inspiring person of my life? My older sister. She's 24, and she taught me a lot of stuff...some I didn't even wanna know *cough*sex*cough* Bad cough lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    I get inspiration from works of art... Not necessarily pictures, but anything that has been really well done. Really well done music? Inspiration! Really well done movie? Inspiration! Really awesome Photoshop? Inspiration! Really well made level on a game? Inspiration! Inspiration? Inspiration!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • No it's not epic, Dragonforce are terrible and you should feel bad.

Of course, because having different tastes in music from someone else is a legitimate reason for self-degradation...just when I thought that PC was getting more mature. (/).-)

Also, to expand on my last post more thoroughly, and because someone else mentioned it, I also have a tendency to look up philosophical quotes from various historical figures and the like whenever I feel depressed.

Years
  • Of course, because having different tastes in music from someone else is a legitimate reason for self-degradation...just when I thought that PC was getting more mature.

It is a legitimate reason when you consider Dragonforce to be 'epic'.
    Also, you expect maturity from a Pokemon Forum? HA!

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    My gosh. xD

I wonder why everyone's hating on DragonForce.

Got lots of their songs too...then again, my ipod has over 7,000 songs on it. ^^; I like variety. And it's hard to get that with just one band because they tend to have the same-ish lyrics.

NightWish= Nemo, Child, Reborn, Death with Birth(and switched around as well)
    DragonForce= WooooahOWoahh, Fighting for Rights, and...yeah, I don't want to make a super long post about this, so I'm gonna stop.

It really is just music. I have an extreme distaste for rap, but I'm not gonna call anyone that listens to it an awful person unless they do something physically that's awful. And listening to crappy music doesn't count.

I do expect a mature crowd on a Pokemon forum(at the least, in Other Chat), for my truly great friends, like Pokemon.

But there's bound to be a few 'bad apples' here...

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Yeah, as it seems to be the case with most people in here, I usually go straight to my iPod for some inspiration.

Although when it comes to graphics, I usually just lurk around a real graphics forum for a while until I find something I like enough that inspires me xD;

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • Rock Music (or Justin Hawkins ;)) always cheers me up! So does drawing. It all changes my mood completely.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • I draw it from different places, I suppose. I love browsing through deviantArt at all of the amazing artists or listening to my friends local bands and such.

Back