• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which thing inspire you a lot ..?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
Years
  • i listen to the cruxshadows. their songs are so meaningful. either that or i read parts of books that i like.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • It is a legitimate reason when you consider Dragonforce to be 'epic'.
    Also, you expect maturity from a Pokemon Forum? HA!

I do not like Dragonforce and I don't like most power metal in general...but Dragonforce has a few legit riffs. If their vocalist wasn't horrible I think they'd be a lot more "in". And in any event the dude can have his own musical tastes and doesn't need to be afraid some music snob is going to crap on him.

If you want to flex your 'super awesome' musical taste, probably best not to do it on PC. There are music forums where you can go and be a snob.

Edit: That diatribe wasn't entirely directed at Captain Fabio but at Vendak as well.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • A lot of my friends, my mother, my father and pokemon has taken a big inspiration on me as well. Even for none-related pokemon things sometimes it really helps me out relating to something else in my mind.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    i inspire myself ;P
    haha, just kidding ;/
    photography seems to inspire me alot.
    after all, a picture is worth a thousand words :P

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Inspiration? Poetry, certain people in my life, scriptures, and just plain old outdoors, depending on the weather. Sunrise from the top of a mesa is amazing.

Zet

Years
  • Chibi-chan inspires me to become more awesome.

Signomi's artwork usually makes me awe and want to do artwork like her's, except I never find the time nor a blank piece of paper to practice on ;o;

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    It probably has something to do with the fact that they speed up their drums for recording. Google it.

Heard of it a few years back. You're likely right, that's the reason why most people don't like them anymore.

However, that actually doesn't matter to me. It's good music. And just because they want it to sound better by speeding it up, makes it a bad thing? I recall this kind of discussion going about in my old school, which was really annoying. It still sounds great. That's like saying you don't wanna listen to BucketHead or Freezepop because they have machines to play the beats for them. xD

I really don't want to start crap, but that's me opinion on it. Though, I'm all up for a good conversation on music. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Zet inspires me to replace my current computer with a Zet. u_u

I'd say something lame about the aesthetics of nature inspiring my craftsmanship but if I truly felt that way I wouldn't be loitering about in front of my computer.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Heard of it a few years back. You're likely right, that's the reason why most people don't like them anymore.

However, that actually doesn't matter to me. It's good music. And just because they want it to sound better by speeding it up, makes it a bad thing? I recall this kind of discussion going about in my old school, which was really annoying. It still sounds great. That's like saying you don't wanna listen to BucketHead or Freezepop because they have machines to play the beats for them. xD

I really don't want to start crap, but that's me opinion on it. Though, I'm all up for a good conversation on music. :3
    Don't shoot the messenger; I really don't care whether they speed up their drums or not.

falling up+
    Years
  • Music inspires me to keep going. Lady Gaga inspires me in life and dreams, and I draw from everything for my art.

Theres a Lady GaGa thread you should be commenting on :3

I really agree, music is such a part of my life, being that my major is in it.

Whatever I'm feeling I can find something to inspire me out of the funk

xJordan360

plurfection.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2014
    Theres a Lady GaGa thread you should be commenting on :3

I really agree, music is such a part of my life, being that my major is in it.

Whatever I'm feeling I can find something to inspire me out of the funk

Verily, I concur.
    Theres music for any and every mood, and theres music that fits every theme you could ever imagine, to help push your creative limits in whatever it is you are doing.

For me, my biggest artistic influence when I'm making something non-musical is to listen to Infected Mushroom, especially their calmer, more trance-like songs especially "Converting Vegetarians: The Other Side" off the Avratz album. So beautiful, and almost surreal.

Back