• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which town/city's the best?

Well, pick one, gosh!

• Twinleaf Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sandgem Town

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Jubilife City

• Oreburgh City

• Floaroma Town

• Eterna City

• Hearthome City

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Solaceon Town

• Veilstone City

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Pastoria City

• Celestic Town

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Snowpoint City

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Sunnyshore City

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Of the Sinnoh region, which town or city do you think is the best? You can answer this from any perspective - the one with the best lifestyle associated with it, the one with the best features, the one you'd like to live in the most... Would you want a quiet town such as Sandgem like Professor Rowan, or prefer the hustle and bustle of Contest City Hearthome?

Keeping this to DPPt because otherwise we'd have three regions of towns and cities to consider and too many darn options. Might as well split it up!

Reactions: Sun

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Sunnyshore city is a clear winner for me. Who wouldn't want to spend their life living on the sunny coast of Sinnoh. Not to mention trainers there would have a variety of great challenges (strongest Gym Leader in the region alongside the Pokemon League being so close). it may be a bit modernized for my liking, but overall I definitely think it's the best city/town of them all.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Despite a lover of the sea and beach, I prefer Sandgem over Sunnyshore. Hearthome gets my vote for being a sweet city, it also houses the park and Contest Hall. :)

Sean

Years
  • I ran into this thread thinking it was general geography not pokemon rofl

My fav was Sunnyshore city just because of the general feel & the layout of the city. Plus the hype you get when you reach the last city before the E4

ElCabron

Su Cabronito!
    Years
  • For me is Hearthome. The music is so sweet. I love it to the heart! But I do say most of the reasons turns out it being house for Pokemon Contest. I still remember playing the contests like hell, even more than the main pokemon game. Seriously, they should have a contest league too if they ever remake the Sinnoh games, but it seems hard to put it in-game and it being faithful to its anime counterpart. It was still lovely the way it was!

Years
  • I voted for Hearthome City, Floaroma Town, Pastoria City, Sunyshore City and Snowpoint City. It's mainly due to me liking their environments, or in the case of Pastoria, the fact the Gym there uses my fave type (you all know me hahahaha).

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • Huge fan of Snowpoint city, just a nice calm town with a great ocean view and the mysterious temple being the biggest draws to me. Also a big lover of the ice types in gen 4 and what better place to experience them! haha and the city is just majestic with the snow falling and having the 2nd best, and my personal favorite, gym leader in Candice is the icing on the cake.

Close second was Oreburgh, good homey feel to it.

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
  • Voted for Veilstone. I like its layout the best, and it's home to my favorite Sinnoh gym leader, Maylene \o/

Back