• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Town do you consider to be your trainers Hometown?

Years
  • Kanto - Cinnabar Island
    Johto - Cherrygrove City (though honourable mention to Mahogany and Cianwood)
    Hoenn - Verdanturf Town (honourable mention to Dewford, Lavaridge and Fallarbor)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    The only one I can remember is Hearthome from the Sinnoh region. I love the contests and park. :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Kanto - Vermillion City
    Johto - Ecruteak Town
    Hoenn - Petalburg City
    Sinnoh - Fight Area
    Unova - Undella Town

BlueMageBrilly

The Blue Mage
    Years
  • Hmm..That's a hard one. I can only say the Kanto one right now and it would be Saffron City because I love Sabrina and it had easy access to all four towns around it if I needed something from them. For some reason I want to say Lavender town, too, since I loved grinding there and it had catchy music!

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Well, in Kanto and Unova, I'm not too sure but in Johto it's usually either Goldenrod City or Olivine City. In Hoenn, well, my secret base :P and in Sinnoh, Veilstone, Hearthome or Jubilife.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I consider my own Pokémon character to come from Cherrygrove city.

Game-wise I usually go with the starter town, though I rarely spend any time here. I'd like to play the game from the game's character pov and give my own input in their backstory.

Kanto: Pallet Town
    Jotho: New Bark Town
    Hoenn: Petalburg City/Littleroot Town
    Unova: Nuvema Town

Years
  • RBGY-Cerulean City-Chilled, generally nice town.
    FRLG-Vermillion City-I iz on a boat shawteee :P
    GSC-Azalea Town-Yet again quiet and I like the idea of wandering through the local wood :)
    HGSS-Ecruteak City-Beautiful Architecture and has some awesome history
    RSE-Fortree City-A tree house city with Absols outside, why wouldn't you wanna live there ?!
    DPP-Sunnyshore City-Just a generally cool city
    BW-Iccuris City (Black Version)-I hope cities one day look like this.

EB

Re: World
    Years
  • Avenged Sevenfold - Seize the Day

All of them.

In my games, I claim Giovanni's spot in Viridian, I stroll alternate dimensions, I seize the beasts of legend, put the powerful to shame... And even though I have all this s*** I'm doing, I still end up saving the world! To this day I still don't understand, but it just always happens.

I'm welcome everywhere. Everybody loves me.

:cool:

Autobot Silverwynde

Automaton Protector
    Years
  • Kanto - Celadon City. It just felt like home there.
    Johto - Cherrygrove City. I rather liked it, as it seemed so laid back.
    Hoenn - Lillycove, since it's so close to the beach.
    Sinnoh - Jubilife City, because I like to be near the GTS.
    Unova - Icirrus City. Why? Two words--Dragonspiral Tower. (I'd live in that tower, if I could...Gee, I wonder why?)

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2013
    Kanto: Viridian City
    Johto: Olivine City
    Hoenn: Dewford Town
    Sinnoh: Hearthome City
    Unova: Black City(black)/Anville Town (White)

Last edited:

Cyprium

Maître de la Terre
    Years
  • I usually stick close to the Daycare in each game because I'm pretty big on breeding u v u

Kanto - Pallet Town, actually. I guess because it's the starting point in the first game I played. I can't imagine anywhere else in Kanto feeling "homely".

Johto - Ecruteak. It's my favourite place and I like to hang out there a lot when I'm training because it's really pretty.

Hoenn - Sootopolis. When I was younger it was my favourite and I spent a lot of time surfing there and around the nearby routes.

Sinnoh - Hearthome. There's so much to do there and the name says it all. It's a nice place to bike around in circles and hatch eggs, plus there's contests and Amity Square, which are good fun.

Unova - Driftveil! The fact that there's a Ground-type leader makes me feel at home, plus I've spent a lot of time on the nearby routes grinding my lower levelled Pokémon. Striaton is a close second though, due to the location of the Daycare in B/W.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
    Years
  • Kanto: Cerulean City
    Johto: Blackthorn City
    Hoenn: Fortree City
    Sinnoh: I actually like Twinleaf alot.
    Unova: Haven't been there yet.

Back