• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which town in Johto would you most like to live in?

• Thread starter Ezio Auditore da Firenze
  • Start date

Which Town would you live in?

• Total voters

Dudypokefan89

Gen II fanboy / Loving Nidoking rn
Years
  • when i was young, playing GSC, i would love to be in Goldenrod! i love Whitney too! i like a challenge, and it always puzzled me why the hardest gym for people was Whitney, when she had a normal type team, so not many people had a team that would lose based on type. (but i know, Miltank was a Bit*h!) i just like everything! the first time you could breed in a game was south of goldenrod. first cop i fought was south of goldenrod, i like department stores, the underground, EVERYTHING!!!

Mahogany was close second...cause i remember as a kid, i went to surf to mahogany early and i jumped up and down thinking i was in kanto. i also liked the rockets hideout and Pryce!

edit: oh and the bug catching contests! i will get you yet scyther!

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
    Years
  • Olivine, because I love it. Its so... I dunno. Festive? And it has Amphy. ^^
    Second choice is Violet City. I really loved it when I first got there in SS.

Years
  • Goldenrod, for several reasons,
    Radio Tower
    Magnet train
    Daycare close by
    Pokeathlon/National Park close by
    Underground (Shops, pokemon dress up)
    GTS
    Game Corner
    Department store
    Bike store

Goldenrod has SO much
    (and also, I also wind up in Goldenrod when im looking for something to do :))

Last edited:

Manga

Manga Lover~
    Years
  • Olivine.

It's right next to the Battle Frontier!

And every night I'd go out to the ocean and look around with my Blastoise.

Years
  • Olivine, where I would hopefully catch myself a staryu then train it up :D I love the sea too :). Goldenrod comes in a close second. It has so much and is a fast way to get to kanto if I ever need to go there :P

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Mahogany Town or Ecruteak City.

Mahogany Town kind of fits me really well in my opinion, but I really love Ecruteak City as well. Mainly because it has my favorite place ever in any pokemon game - the Bellchime Trail. That place looks AMAZING. And it's so peaceful..
    also, all the music that has to do with Ecruteak City is awesome.

So it's tied between Mahogany and Ecruteak.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • It's hard for me to choose between Ecruteak and Mahogany. Ecruteak seems like a really neat place and is home to my overall favorite Pokemon, Ho-oh. However, I love Ice-types (all the Pokemon on my main team are Ice-types), so I'd want to be a trainer in Pryce's gym, or even become the leader when he kicks the bucket.

I think I'll go with Mahogany. Take walks in the Ice Path every now and then.

Jesh

M E M O R I E S
    Years
  • I'd live in Cherrygrove C8

I just like it there, by the beach, but in a city. Easy to walk/run/ride up to Violet City, to New Bark, and in turn to Kanto. 8)

Other choice would be Ecruteak, I absolutely love that Autumn Path thing 8) Also love the whole atmosphere of the town. Close to things, yet kinda isolated. Also, Kimono Girls are awesome, so is Morty. I'd probably go exploring in The Burnt Tower, and go west to catch a Miltank, to the Bug Catching Contest for a Scyther, and aaaah it'd be so awesome ♥

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Olivine all the way. You can go to the beech! And it seems to be the only place in Johto where humans can find something to eat, unless you like berries or, uh, potions.

SleepyKicks

Just Another Trainer
    Years
  • I would so live in Blackthorn City.
    Living next to the Dragon Den and Ice Path would be nice, plus I would be able to train in the mountains.
    Then I would grow old and wise like the rest of the people who live there.

Back