• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which town in Johto would you most like to live in?

• Thread starter Ezio Auditore da Firenze
  • Start date

Which Town would you live in?

• Total voters
Years
  • Goldenrod City for me. There is a lot to do there, and you got the train to go to Kanto whenever ya want xP

Years
  • it was a close call but i chose blackthorn cuz of the dragon's den. plus u can just hop down the ledges & you'll end right back on route 1(or 3, or something). ecruteak would've been nice too, ho-oh's there(right), plus its in a nice central location.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Goldenrod forever. It has a lot of really good things going for ir, including the Game Corner, the Radio tower, the Underground, and the Magnet Train. The Pokéthlon Dome, Pokémon Dayvare, and National Park being so close together is a plus too.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
  • Goldenrod because:
    It has a large store
    I can go to Saffron
    Game Corner
    I have good radio connection
    Flower Shop
    And Olivine simply because
    It's festive
    Near the ocean
    I can go to Vermilion

MrGhost

Spooky Scary~
    Years
  • Possibly goldenrod, there's so much great stuff there. there's the radio tower and bike shop, also the day care couple is right south.
    Then again, Olivine is cool, being a port town with a ship to Kanto. Doesn't have much else though...

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2013
    @.EJ: He said Johto, not Kanto.

I would wanna live in Goldenrod. It's like your big-shot city! D:<

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    @.EJ: He said Johto, not Kanto.

I would wanna live in Goldenrod. It's like your big-shot city! D:<

The final selection is Kanto. Did you read that part before trying to prove me wrong. ^.^

Stairmaster

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    Kanto is a town in Johto?

Anyway, I would most likely want to live in Olivine because of the beach. It also looks modern enough. If not Olivine then Blackthorn. Probably the coolest place in any Pokemon region to date.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    If I were to pick one in Johto it'd prolly be Goldenrod.

Kanto is a town in Johto?

Anyway, I would most likely want to live in Olivine because of the beach. It also looks modern enough. If not Olivine then Blackthorn. Probably the coolest place in any Pokemon region to date.

Lmao Yeah he didn't clarify on that part so I had to specify the city in Kanto. =]

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • id love to live in Azalea Town, it seems really peaceful and slowpoke are awesome :D

Exploring Ilex forest and catching bug pokemon would be cool as well.

zerwey

:3
    Years
  • Azalea's Slowpoke can be approached and petted <3

And Blackthorn City is just awesome. It houses the most powerful Pokemon in Johto :3 as well as an awesome Gym, not to mention Dragon's Den.

New Bark Town is also a tiny little town that's peaceful and right next to the route heading to Kanto. The Pokemon Lab is also there, and so's my family :P

Lexxy

sup brah?
    Years
  • Ecruteak City, I love how they incorporated the Japanese culture into it. Plus it's where Ho-Oh resides and I love Ho-Oh it's beautiful.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

No, Kanto is a region, next to Johto. I put that as an option because, while I prefer Johto, some of you don't.

And sorry for forgetting Cherrygrove City peeps

Back