• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which trading card game do you like the most?

Which trading card game do you like the most

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I think that this belongs in Other Cards, so I'll move it there for now.

Anyway, I don't know how to play any of them. ^_^; I just never bothered to learn. But, I still collect the Pok?mon cards, I guess because I love the drawings on them, lol.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    It's all about the magic man. Hey wasn't there a thread before this one that's sut like it? Ah well, past time anyway.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Yeah, I made one like it, though this one has a better poll than my had.

I voted DM. I like Yugioh and POkemon comes in third, but Duel Masters is where my strengths lie. I have amazing DM pack luck, and win almost every tournament I go to.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Magic, although i have a spare yugioh deck just in case no one wants to play it plays

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I like to play Yu-Gi-Oh the most. I have some really good cards that can help me win duels. I like Pok?mon 2nd most. I have some really good Pok?mon cards, but I have the worst luck when playing. And M:TG is 3rd for me.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Me, I say Magic. Pokemon comes in a close second. With Magic, though, I'm a local powerhouse. Well, my frined and this evil Black deck he designed, but I won't get into that.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Am I the only one who prefers Duel Masters over others? I mean Yugioh is nice, but in Duel Masters I am rarely beaten. There it's all about strategy, not the rarity of your cards.

Desert Cacturne

Lonely, abandoned...
    Years
    I guess my fave is Pokemon, since it's the first TCG I found was existing! I play Yu-Gi-Oh but getting certain cards were a real problem. Everyone stole my super and ultra rares. I was too unlucky to get a secret rare. Duel Masters, I play also. My brother, my two cousins, and I decided this would be a good TCG we could play together. I got confuzzled over the rules and I moved away from my cousins. The only other TCG I've played was Neopets, but that got confusing also. I'm getting in the habit of joining Yu-Gi-Oh and Duel Masters again.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    "There it's all about strategy, not the rarity of your cards."

Yup, one of the reasons why magic is the best IMO. :P I mena, where can you do a completely common deck beat a completely rare deck? I don't think Duel MAsters can do it yet, but hey Wizards can do it with magic, they can do it with DM. And Upper Deck sucks. I laugh at Upper Deck. Ha!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Kenny_C.002 said:
    It's all about the magic man. Hey wasn't there a thread before this one that's sut like it? Ah well, past time anyway.
    I made this thread somewhere else but someone moved this

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    There was a thread like this before, but that one was much much bigger and better.
    From my point of view, Yu-Gi-Oh is too easy to play, some 7 year old can master it in 2 weeks.
    Getting rare cards in YGO was too easy, because they released too many expansions that came in with extra booster packs; carnage for rare cards. And there are too many counterfeit. As for DM, there are much more rare cards out there that are harder to grab, even though I havent been updated on YGO, DM.
    Neopets, is totally DEAD. Beyblade didnt have any spotlight at all. Digimon, stopped long ago. Magic, well I dont really know.
    I dont play any TCG, but I like Pokemon. I've already lost my share of DM/YGO/MTG.
    I might go back to them at another time this 2005 year.
    Oh, and hey kenny.

Back