• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which Trainer are you in the Union Room? *revived*

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    pokemontrainer_samuel said:
    Duh... I didn't know there is a union room in Ruby/ Sapphire/ Emerald version...
    dunno wat m I coz I'm the only one in my state with a wireless adapter coz the rest have pirated game paks.

There is no Union Room in RS! YOu probably must have a glitch or something...

Fire Ruby Red

A Fire Red Trainer!!!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 21, 2006
    I'm a blackbelt.
    I do not even use fighting types.
    I use Thunder/Water/Fire/Ice.

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
    Years
    I am a Psychic in Union Room
    Psychic is my second favorite type(first is Water)

I haven't Emerald(sad)(I want to buy Emerald, but with D/P releasing later *cries*)

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2005
    Eye wuz those cul biekers, they scream their cuars lyke, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrererrr!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Don't spam PiggyPup, if you spam again, you'll have a warning.

Elite Charizard

o_o o_o o_o o_o o_o o_o
    Years
    [offtopic]I traded my glitched regice to FR, now it's glitched up too![/offtopic]
    Because of all the glitches, I am LANCE in the Union room (hey, lance doesn't hav e a backsprite. It shows the front of lance!).

Genecidal

R e v e n G
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2005
    I was a Blackbelt,but now,sadly,I don't quite know what I am.I have yet to enter the Union Room.

Back