• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Which Trainer are you in the Union Room?

Years
  • It'd be cool if getting a gym leader Union Room icon thing was like as rare as finding a shiny Pok?mon. Then it'd be something to brag about.

Oh. I'm a Psychic. Meh. I wanted to be a Pok?mon Breeder! ><

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I'm a Lass. Boo hoo... I wanted to be a Female pokemon ranger...

LudaFire

LudaFire!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 27, 2005
    In my first game I was a Cooltrainer, but I restarted it and I had the joy of being a stupid Bug catcher =(

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
  • Leaf Green: Yipee! I got a Psychic! (Female, and I already know this)

(I'm still questing for the Female Eevee. I want an Espeon! [I messed up on my last Female and it's an Umbreon now...] Then I'll celebrate for have a kick butt Psychic Team and beat everyone of my friends and say, 'I'm the Psychic, fear me!')

Fire Red: (My sister has it but won't let me have it back. And she's not even using it!) I think she has a Cooltrainer (Female)

Psy Master

Sapphire Skitty's Husband!
    Years
  • Yipee! I am a Psychic! *gloats* Oh... Wait... That's not amusing to you?! lol

Yeah, I'm a proud Psychic!

Back