• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which trainer did you have the most trouble with?

Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Aug 29, 2010
    Clair almost ko'ed my whole team with kindra, beat her with my crobat. and the double battle with the beautys

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
  • LANCE.

Betcha didn't see that one coming. xD But yes, three Dragonites = RAPE. I have never used so many items and made so many desperate last-resort moves in one battle before.

I also had trouble with Clair's Kingdra, and being underleveled did not help at all.

And lastly, Lt. Surge. Which is as far as I've gotten at this point. If he's that annoying, then I'm honestly scared to see what the rest of the Kanto gym leaders are like. o.o; It's my own fault though. I'm too lazy to stop and train my Pokemon. =/

and the double battle with the beautys

Good Lord I hated that battle. xD

MrsFreeze

I don't care...
    Years
  • Personaly, i had trouble with whitney for some odd reason....also red was pretty hard....but that lance was so annoying 3 dragonites REALLY get a life much....

ComedyQuest

Noob Hacker
    Years
  • Umm, wow. I haven't seen many people say Whitney and her Miltank were difficult. But that is definitely the hardest battle I ever endured. I even had an easier time with Red.

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
  • The only trainer I have had trouble with was Jasmine. I was hopeing I would be able to trick her in to useing Sunnyday, in order to Fire Punch, then win, just like in G/S/C. But That never happened. Insted, she OHKO'd the Totodile I was useing, and then sweped my team afterwords. Round two however, I Magmared to my fullest, with a few potions, and won.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I had a lot of trouble with Bugsy. His Scyther was very troubling to beat. This Scyther was faster than any of my pokemon, and could 2HKO any of them, and my pokemon were higher level!

Back