• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which type of pokemon do you like the best?

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Psychic 4TW!!!

Besides the Lati's (^_^) there's always Espeon, the king of all eeveelutions!!! Bwahahahhaha!

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    Since I cannot choose just one favorite type, I have choosen three:
    Water
    Psychic
    Electric
    No reason for these choices, just what I like the best =3

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    I'd have to say Psychic, Flying, Fire, Dragon, Ice...those were always my favi's<3

Poké King

A Mixed Bag...
    Years
    • MD
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    Hmm never have had a favorite Type really as I love all Pokémon no matter what Type they are but like I have said before for some reason I do prefer choosing the Fire Type Starter when I play a game for the first time. Dunno why but I like them and its has nothing to do with there strengths or weakness, just like them is all. Course for the most part if I like a Pokémon its just because I like them and that's it though sometimes I will like a Pokémon if I need there Type to balance out my Team though what usually happens is its just a coincidence's that the Pokémon I like balance my Team out as at the time I decided to capture and/or train them and what do you know they balance out my Team.

Oh and sorry for rambling. :P

Years
    Like you already know Charisma, my fav tipe has allways been fire tipe pokemon:) They have that passion you can just feel if you look in their eyes. And especialy more tough ones, have a burning power witch you can feel just by looking in their eyes. But I like other tipes too. Fire tipe is just slightly more atractive to me than others. I think every tipe is special in it's unique way:classic:

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    Like you already know Charisma, my fav tipe has allways been fire tipe pokemon:) They have that passion you can just feel if you look in their eyes. And especialy more tough ones, have a burning power witch you can feel just by looking in their eyes. But I like other tipes too. Fire tipe is just slightly more atractive to me than others. I think every tipe is special in it's unique way:classic:

Look I know you're my best buddy but I really have to say this. Passion in the eyes.. burning power in the eyes?? Excuse me for laughing I don't mean any harm.. but every type of pokemon can have this passion!! I think it was your little world that made flow away in your dreams again :D

Years
    Look I know you're my best buddy but I really have to say this. Passion in the eyes.. burning power in the eyes?? Excuse me for laughing I don't mean any harm.. but every type of pokemon can have this passion!! I think it was your little world that made flow away in your dreams again :D

I know what you mean with saying that every pokemon has it's passion , but you have to understand that different people have different looks on pokemon. So for one person maybe a water or other type of pokemon have that special passion but for me I have allways felt it with fire types.

CHaRiSMa

Watching Celty chase bad guys
    Years
    I know what you mean with saying that every pokemon has it's passion , but you have to understand that different people have different looks on pokemon. So for one person maybe a water or other type of pokemon have that special passion but for me I have allways felt it with fire types.

Okay.. okay.. you're right, touché :D

Vendour

Water & Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    I absolutely love water Pokemon. They're so beautiful and elegant looking. Even kinds like Swampert, Blastoise, Tentacruel, Gyarados, etc. who appear as more aggressive looking water Pokemon, are still gorgeous. I also love how they use the phases of water offensively and defensively.

thepokemonfan

pokemon fan (as you can see)
    Years
    oh no~~~~ the question I can never answer....... Well, I just found out I love flying types (at least pokemon that "floats" like mew and lati@s) and.......yeah

FLYING TYPES 4 EVER~~~~

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Fire and electric types, as well as the water type pokemon are my favourites. Especially the attacks a Charmeleon can do like headbutt and flamethrower. =)

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I love wind elemental attacks but I can never find myself choosing a particular bird Pokemon that I like and can train. Since I use a lot of water Pokemon, most of moves I know are water (...) but they're definitely not my favourite. SOme ice moves are pretty sweet like Sheer Cold (brilliant name and sick effect). But since my favourite Pokemon is Dragonair, I'd have to say dragon moves for me. I know it's cliche but I love Twister. It's the closest I can get to flying and dragon types fused together.

Back