• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which type of pokemon hack do you will like the most?

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2015
    I will like a pokemon hack which will contain ---

1) A cool story - Mostly, pokemon games have interesting stories but if we customize them we can create and interesting , Thrilling and Adventurous story!!!

2) Mega evolution - If u read my user name ... u may know why :D

and...

3) A magical Land - U know , I think we should create a game on harry potter or Percy Jackson where u can fly (instead of and HM) and we can run into secret base (i really like them) and create our house like in pokemon emerald, ruby and sapphire!

These are my views I hope i can read yours...

Cassandra

Transgender Queen
    Years
    I would like to see a hack that's not so story intensive (some of you hackers out there aren't the best writers), and features a lush, rural region that allows the player to see and experience Pokemon doing interesting things in their natural habitats.

I'd also like a hack that is just the battle factory.

Back