• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which types are your favorite?

What ARE your favorite TYPES?

• Grass

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Fire

Votes: 47 42.3%
  • Water

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • Electric

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • Bug

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • Dark

Votes: 36 32.4%
  • Fighting

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Flying

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Ghost

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Ground

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Ice

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • Poison

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Psychic

Votes: 30 27.0%
  • Rock

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Steel

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • Dragon

Votes: 37 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ctrl Alt Del

The problem with society.
    Years
    Though most of my favourite pokemon are Psychic type i seem to prefer Ice, anything that can beat Dragons has my vote!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Fire, dark, electric, and dragon.

Fire because I just love fire itself. Hell, my first name here was Bloodex-fire

Dark because I just find darkness really cool

Electric because I find it shockingly (>: D) addiciting

Dragon because they look so cool. =3

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2010
    I like water and ice. There's just something about it that attracts me to it.

Ger Japa

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Ok so why dont you tell me why you love those types? ;)

For me, well:

Water because water is tough, powerful, unstoppable and can go through any things >:)

Fire because fire is strong, fire spreads fast, leaves long and hard-to-cure damage, moreover, it's HOT :P

Ice because ice is cool, cold, freeze everything on its way :)

And finally Psychic, nothing to say but mysterious, strong and un-see-able >:)

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    My Favs are Dragon Steel Grass and Psychic
    Dragon because well Dragons who doesn't like Dragons (OK some people probably do)
    Steel because to me most of the steel types look good (except Probopass that things UGLY)
    Grass cous i usually pick the grass starter my fav pokemon (Celebi) is part Grass and my fav starter is Chikorita
    Psychic because Celebi is part Psychic

ShiShi

Shorts! <3
    Years
    I really like Electric, Ice, Fighting, and Bug types. Electric types usually have a rather appealing appearance and great attacks, Ice types seem somehow mysterious and they can overcome even the strongest of Dragons, Fighting types are incredibly strong, and Bug types... well, I'm not sure why I like Bug types!

Back