• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which unobtainable Pokemon are you most bummed out about?

MiniMinun

Azumarill Lover Since Gen II!
Years
  • I just did a nuzlocke on HG (well, not done it after the release of X and Y but oh well) and in it I used a Togepi named Budy. At the time, I'm pretty sure he was my most reliable team member. I usually use him in competitive, too. Once they announced that it would lose it's horrid normal-type for Fairy, I was so exited and decided that it would be on my team the second I got it. But... IT'S UNOBTAINABLE!!!!! So sad :( But then I remembered that Gardevoir is also now part Fairy so I'm using it now and Bella does not disappoint :) :) :)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 2, 2022
    Guess who, koff~

I weep a river for the absence of the best and most brightest star. I cannot believe that they didn't put Koffing in the game instead of Ekans. Why? Why the snake (and Muk) and not the floating land mine? Cursed, rotten luck, koffi~
    I agree. Koffing is great.

-- Matt

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
    Years
  • (I'm not exactly sure if this is in the game or not since locations are pretty shady right now) For me it'd be Tropius. I really like him and I was secretly hoping he'd be getting a mega evolution. :\ But, alas (If he is in the game then Togepi. I love Togekiss and it would be awesome if he had gotten a Mega).

Jollibee1031

I need a legit copy of PkmnWht
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2014
    My Empoleon with near perfect IV's, I really bonded with him in Pearl then transferred him to my White. oh How do I miss him :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    Sorry if this is a silly question, but are all of the unobtainable pokemon available on BW/BW2? I haven't played either and I'm considering buying them just so I can fill up my XY pokedex

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
    Years
  • Sadly not. Well, I'm absolutely sure the Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh starters will be unavailable.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Weezing and Cyndaquil. Granted I never make the same team in every generation (and I had Weezing last gen). I would love having Weezing around especially vs those Fairies.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    I miss cool legends like rayquaza, groudon, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem B, Kyurem W, Darkrai, Giratina, Dialga, Heatran, and Arceus. Kinda cool how we have Zekrom and Reshiram statues in Parfum Palace's garden.

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
    Years
  • I just want to see my team which I've transferred from all over the place in glorious 3D. I wanna see some of my favourites too, like Treecko's evolutionary line and all the random Pokémon I've been collecting. And my shiny Squirtle, Olive! My very first shiny...

I'm not getting Pokémon Bank because I'd really not use it, I was pretty annoyed when I found out that Transfer wasn't separate. I heard that there's a month trial or something though, so I might attempt to transfer as many as I can during then.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    cyndaquil and shinx definitelyy!!!!

Shinx cannot be found anywhere in X and Y, but you should be able to get a hold of one by breeding Luxio. (: Luxio is available in Friend Safari. If you haven't unlocked it yet, then keep adding more people on your friends list that have been designated with electric. Eventually, you'll be able to get the job done. Shinx could be found on the GTS as well—try requesting one. If you're lucky, then maybe you'll get an offer!

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    Misdreavus/Mismagius :(

I really like ghost types and there's so few of them. It stinks not to have them all. :/

Back