• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which version of windows are you using?

Which version of windows are you using?

• Windows Vista

Votes: 14 16.3%
  • Windows XP

Votes: 62 72.1%
  • Windows 98

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows 95

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows 3.1 or lower

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other windows program

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I don't use windows.

Votes: 8 9.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • In my family we currently have a main computer on xp which I am on now. Plus its also not geinune.Bit stupid to buy on Ebay eh?. Well we also have a laptop but it died on Saturday and needs System Restore. We haven't got the disk but we are getting a new disk.

We used to have a Windows 98 but I killed it:D.

Magnezone

Some random trainer...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2010
    no, xp is not better than vista.
    well, actually, it could be, subjective to the edition you're using.
    for example, vista home basic is inferior to xp professional in terms of features.

i use xp currently, and am not sure if I should bother upgrading to vista.

but vista does have aero, which looks better. but home basic doesn't have it. so any edition of vista besides home basic is better than xp.
    correct me if i'm wrong.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2019
    RiscOS? Is it any good? I like obscure OSes, I was meaning to try out Solaris but I don't have the time.

I use Mac OS X on my main computer and Linux on the other one (Kubutu, I think, but I don't like it much). Both also have Vista, but that's not really used.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    windows 2000 for ever
    lol
    im to poor to update it.
    (i have 256 megabite of ram)
    lol

Marauding Master

Interdimensional.
    Years
  • I run XP. With a Vista theme overlay. (Vista Transformation Pack 7.0 ftw) I might install Vista sooner or later though, but only for Halo 2.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm using XP Home SP2. I want to upgrade to Vista Home Premium soon though.

kiler

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
    Years
  • dont get vista, it sucks.

stick to windows xp.

or you could wait until vista release some service pakcs, do get rid of the bugs and all that.

well that is what i would do anyway.

kiler in da crib.

no, xp is not better than vista.
    well, actually, it could be, subjective to the edition you're using.
    for example, vista home basic is inferior to xp professional in terms of features.

i use xp currently, and am not sure if I should bother upgrading to vista.

but vista does have aero, which looks better. but home basic doesn't have it. so any edition of vista besides home basic is better than xp.
    correct me if i'm wrong.

yeh watever you reckon buddy.

u can go out and buy vista which is still full of bugs if you want, but dont go on talking stuff u dont know much about.

so you would think that something with alot of bugs in it, is better then something that does not have that many?

nice way of thinking dude, u inspire me....not!

kiler in da crib.

Last edited:

fredlocks

150 POSTS!!!!!!!!!
    Years
  • I used two types of Windows, XP and 2000. I use XP more often this computer I'm using now because this is the one with Internet, but I'm getting a new computer soon and it will have Vista. Hope it's good. :D :D :D

Years
  • Windows XP Home, but it will soon be Windows Vista Home Premium or Ultimate. I haven't decided yet.

However, I will be dual-booting with Ubuntu.

Back