• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which video game do u belong in?

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • umm... ya i don't have a quiz for this but oh well what game do u to go in? I waould want to go in any kind of war game.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Hehe, what do you think I'm going to say? The Legend of Zelda!!! The wide open landscape of Hyrule Field, the bustling burg that is Hyrule Castle Town Market, the peacful Lon Lon Ranch, the beautiful Lake Hylia. Hanging out with Zoras and Gorons. Of course it would be good Ganondorf wasn't around at the time.

Super Mario games would be cool too I geuss.

EDIT----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let's be more descriptive shall we? LOL

Old Hyrule, post the Fierce War which lasted for 50 years. But not during OoT, sometime during the seven years when Link's spirit is held within the Chamber of the Sages there was undoubtubly (SP?) another war. Hyrule wasn't going to go down without a fight. So no war torn time for me please. Possibly after OoT, during Young Link's lifetime. I wouldn't have to worry about any dark evils and I would be long gone before the flood hundreds of years later.

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I'm actually going to have to go with Triforce...I would love to live in Hyrule at the time of OoT (and without the impending destruction that happened prior to WW)...there's got to be way more to Hyrule that's shown in the games...I bet it's even richer in fantasy and history than is shown on the Zelda games...but if I was only allowed to live in a certain place there, I suppose I'd settle in Kakariko Village.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think Kakario would be too plain, I?d live up in Death Mountain or in Hyrule Castle. *nod nod* o.o

That being said, I think I?d be happy in Pok?mon Colosseum. XP

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • the only way i know that zelda guy is from super smash brothers.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Heh...it's not like I'd be a shut-in and not visit anywhere :P I'm sure I'd take my horse to Hyrule Village and play bombchu bowling morning until night...that is unless I'm on an expedition of some sort...I'd be sure to hang with the Zoras pretty often too =P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ugh, I hate Bombchu Bowling. I think I?d just do the target practice, cause you can win good prizes. Not that?a bigger bomb bag and a heart piece are bad or anything. ._.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    i think i would be in kingdom hearts as the part of soras new best friend or final fantasy

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I just realized I wouldn't really be able to hang out with the Zoras. I have no connection with Hyrule's Royal Family, I wouldn't be allowed to enter Zora's Domain. But then again, there is that lone Zora in Lake Hylia. Ah, that's no fun.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I think I just like the psychedelic interior of the bombchu bowling place, not necessarially the game, but I get hypnotized by the colors every time I go in there o_O;;

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Well, I'm not sure which game I would belong in. Most likely a Pokemon one, like Pokemon fr/lg, even though I've never played fr/lg before. o.o

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • I belong in Super Mario Sunshine. Pianta Village is my kind of place! *wishes she could rest on top of the hugest palm tree and look at the moon and stars, or sit in the hot spring* Soo pretty... Yeaaah....
    Or maybe a pokemon game, as a gym leader...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I'll be weird yet original at the same time, referring to games that no one has ever heard of (unless you're also weird and likes to play old old SNES games that are so forgotten only because they are not 3D)

Somewhere in Seiken Densetsu 3, preferably in Subzero Forest sounds good =)

Back