• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which video game do u belong in?

Seoul

diiirr!
    Years
    Yes.. xD.. a mario game would be awesome. So surreal are the physics and cartony creatures etc.. thatd be great.
    I cant quite think of any place id really like to be currently.. but one place I would really -not- want to be in would be silent hill.. o.o..

OK.. I think I would like to be in one of the first maps in "EVO Search For Eden" [93-94?, SNES]. I freaking love that game! No wait, Id want to be in fourth map, the one of the spreading ice age and mammals.. because ever since i first played that game when i was perhaps 6, i adored the bull ikbustega surviving in a small colony in one of the temperate green caves of the frozen mountain!!
    yes. that is it.

Another option was the first jurassic park game for genesis.. I adore the simplicity in it. and the cheat I know allows access to much freedom.. which makes the game uber fun. i recall all the massive hours i spent f*ing around with it. oi..
    What character would I be..? *shrugs* A dilophosaur. I love them sprites. heh.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I guess I'd belong in any RPG games =P Maybe those Zelda games. XD Link is so awesome >3

*dies*

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    i Would belong in kingdom hearts final fantasy crystal chronicles the legend of zelda pokemon ruby final fantasy 10 any rpg XD i love rpgs XD what can i say any rpg would fit me

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    EVA... now that's one darn hard game... I can never beat anything from the first boss and on O.o; blah... Just call me a lackwit

Though I think I'll love all those PS1/PS2 rpg games... I shouldn't say that I'll want to be someone from one of those games if I've never played them.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i belong in animal crossing. because i wouldn't have to do anything.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    thats off the subject but while where on it did u know garys 1st pokemon is squirtle

anyway i think i belong in finalfantasy it would be cool to apear in every 1 like cid and wedge and (biggs/bicks not sure of name) ect.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Legend of Zelda, Super Smash Bros. Melee, or....SOCOM! or Counter Strike......or Splinter Cell.....or Syphon Filter....or Red Faction...or Street Fighter.....or Gand Tourismo...or Grand Thieft Auto...or Metal Gear Solid! XD lots of games....

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    what's up with all the violent games? you would die (because i would be on the other side of the video game, because i'm really bad at violent games, except for fighting ones) it's gotta be animal crossing or, better yet... harvest moon.
    that would be awesome, you could get a wife by giving her a few berries! good deal!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Yeah, Harvest Moon would be a nice one. After a hard day's hoeing you could head down for a drink, pick up a wife, etc. etc.

Pokemon would be fun, but none of that Gym Leader stuff for my. I'd become a Master the real way, wander around, and become a recluse eventually.

Legend of Zelda would be cool, whether in a time of good or a time of evil. Either way I'd live near Lake Hylia or the Lost Woods and train endlessly with weapons, maybe join the Royal Guard eventually.

Finally, Grandia II. I'd join an adventuring band, go around and fight various evils. And have a very powerful spellbook. With the Hellfire spell. And ZapDragon. And I'd know both of Melfice's major special techniques.

Back