• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which was the 1st pokemon legendary caught by you?

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    I have played just some of the Pokemon game. I met many legendaries, but the 1st legendary caught by me was Zapdos in Pokemon red ( i don't remember if it was red or blue or green).
    So which was the first legendary caught by you and in which game.

It should be caught by yourself not as rentals in pokemon stadium 1/2.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Lugia silver with a poke-ball. No kidding or jokes I caught it with a pokeball while frozen and confused and I had faster pokemon then it. Also luck.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    I'm not sure also, but I think it was Moltres in Victory Road in Blue, many years ago.

Lugia silver with a poke-ball. No kidding or jokes I caught it with a pokeball while frozen and confused and I had faster pokemon then it. Also luck.

Confusion does not affect the rate at which a Pokémon can be caught.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    My first legendary caught by me? I think it must've been Mewtwo in Yellow.. took a while to catch, kept on knocking him out so i had to turn off then back on again lol..

Sk8trGurlDS

Another Naruto Freak Person
    Years
    Mine was Dialga in Diamond. Yeah, I'm a n00b, but I used to watch Pokemon when they had Misty and Brock on there. Then they took them off and I lost interest. But now I watch Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. My first Pokemon Game for my DS Lite was Diamond. My only one at that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Zapdos, I think. Probably in Red version.

I've caught Ho-oh while it still had 70% of its HP left and absolutely no status ailment, with the second Pokéball I ever threw at it; and this was in Silver, so it was level 70. XD

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Mine was Articuno (Thus, it is one of my favourite legendaries.)
    It was in Pokemon Red. Awww, the memories :D

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    the first one i caught ever was Articuno back in pokemon blue. woo, around 8 years ago when i was 14. >.>

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I actually remember it like it was yesterday. o_o"

Power Plant, Blue version. Defeated Zapdos, yup I didn't know it was a legendary, and I keeeeeeled it. Shut off the game right after, did another five hours to get back and caught it after various resets and such. :D Boy, it took a long time to catch. Good times~

MBXfilms

Film Maker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2010
    I think it was Moltres. I remember trying to get Zapados but it was too tuff at the time.

Back