• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which was the best (or what are you looking forward to?)

What year's were the best for you?

• Pre-school, it was so easy!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elementry =D

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Jr.High was awesome!

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • High School was a great time for me^^

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • College, I love it the best!

• I really haven't had that much fun to choose an option!

• Total voters

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    You know when you're a little pre-schooler and you can't wait to you get to be in Jr.High? Of when you're in High School and you wish you were in pre-school again XD Well, which year was the funnest for you or what are you looking forward to? If you're home-schooled, what year of material did you like?

Well, elemenatry school was a very fun time for me btu I'm giong to have to say High School is the best so far (even if it isn't over yet). Of course I'm looking forward to college as well^^.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    high school....it's really great,and I'm really getting far when it comes to dating....I dunno what happened,but hey!plus since all grades count,and I'm getting A's and B's,I'm set for a good life...I can be anything I WANT!!!!:D

there are much more reasons why I like it,but I don't wanna keep typing all day...XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    So far I think that this year, 7th grade, has been the best. I've made all A's, plus we don't go a full day (I'm homeschooled). Besides this year I also liked pre-school, lots-o friends then

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    To be honest, none of them. Not very fond of school...(not in the education sense, but publicity wise).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well I really lurve High school..Since my Primary school experience was pretty boring..As in mean people, Not very multicultural, Not interesting classes and Not much people to mix with.

High school...well so far, Im in my second year but everyone has been nice. A bigger group of people..me being on the student council & form rep makes me really enjoy it^^

<3 simpsonqueen

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
    Well, I'm just 12 so now I'm suprised about the much homework and wishing I was on the pre-school, but High School IS cool. I live in the netherlands so you only got pre school and high school.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I am so looking forward to college. <3 I can't wait to get out of high school for one thing. I've been basing every class I take in high school upon which college I want to go to and the classes I hope to take there. I'm nervous too, of course, but excited nonetheless. X3

As for which I enjoyed the most...meh, I guess high school wins there. XD I'm excited to move on to college, but I'll miss high school and all the wonderful people I've met. My closest friends and I will continue to stay close, of course, so it's all good. =D

~Kelsey

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I never went to Pre-School so yeah..

Elemantary was fun being an innocent and naive little kid and all, but little kids don't get much respect, unfortunately .__.;

I really enjoyed Jr. High. Mainly 8th grade, now that was just fun. I hate High School. I'm currently a Sophomore at my school and I hate it with a passion. I don't support the school at all and I'm gonna leave, hopefully, before the second semester starts. Freshman year was okay. It was fun being in yearbook and all since we knew a lot of things about the school, but it was hard work. Sophomore year is just plain work so I see nothing fun about it. XP

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    I'm in Jr. High right now (7th grade) and so far it's been my favorite school year!

I'm becoming slightly more... "girlish". It's rubbing off of me from my best friend, Victoria. xD

I never did like Pre-K that much. ._.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    My junior year in high school was actually rather pleasant compared to every other school year ever. We shall see how my senior year plays out. :paranoid:

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Erk, I forgot to vote College cuz I am most definitely looking forward to that >3

I like 10th grade. It has FUN biology, which I love. And Junior High was nice <333

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    So far 7th grade has been awful .__.; My grades have dropped down by ALOT..

My best year was last year,6th grade.It brings back so many nice memories<3

Elementary school was horror..I try not to remember it >.>

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Elementry school wasn't too bad for me, but I got teased a lot over stupid things, which made it a lot less enjoyable. And even though we did awesome school activities and stuff, we were allowed no freedom whatsoever.

I was so nervous about highschool before, but now I love it, and it definately wins over elementry school. x_x; I have some great friends (way better than the last ones), and things are way more interesting. AND, we actually have freedom! XD;

The only thing I miss about elementry school are my grade 8 friends. :x

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I love High school because it was the best for me.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Well yes, high school so far. I'm looking forward to the year I'll be a senior, but that's a ways to go.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Anime_girl said:
    I love High school because it was the best for me.

Wait...you're 10 years old and you've already been to highschool? xD Or is that not your actual age?

I forgot to mention that I am really looking forward to college/university/whichever I decide to go to. :3 Although I still have quite a few years before I actually go, I'm still really excited about it....and really nervous. o.o;

Back