• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which was your favourite movie?

IllusioNzz

Hardstyle is my Style
Years
  • So yeah, Which was your favourite movie of the 12 movie series so far? Mine was either Lucario and the Mystery of mew or Arceus and the Jewel of Life.

:)

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Pokemon 2000, then Pokemon 3, then The First Movie. I hate Lucario and Mystery of Mew. It was boring. Without any good storyline.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • Well I haven't seen them all yet but out of the ones I have seen, my favourites are Pokemon 2000, Mewtwo Strikes Back, and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. :D

JuanIsPwn

League Demolitioner
    Years
  • I liked the one with Entei and the alphabet soup Unknown.
    I think it was the 3rd movie.
    And the one with Suicune and Celebi.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
  • I've seen the first 3 and the one with Rayquaza... I remember really liking the 2nd one, but I can't remember much, so I'm going with the 3rd movie.

Sorry Mewtwo, I hate what you did at the end of YOUR movie.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Wow thats a tough one, the first 5 were amazing, but Destiny Deoxys really stands out to me. And then Pokemon Heroes comes in 2nd, Pokemon 2000 in 3rd, and Pokemon 4ever in 4th.

The first movie always has a place in my heart.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I like two movies Jewel of Life, the music of it is very beautiful, and pokemon the first movie. Both are nice one.

Back