• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which web browser do you use and why?

Early

☆ My, how the Earth does move... ☆
    Years
    Chrome! I've actually tried using Firefox before in the past, but it gave me problems, ran a little more slowly on my computer than Chrome, and I just didn't like it as much. I actually re-installed FF not too long ago as a backup, but I don't really use it for anything.

Years
    I used to use Chrome as my main web browser, but I've since switched over to Firefox. To me, it seems a lot faster than Chrome. Admittedly, I did hold a grudge on FF for a long time due to my past experience with it. But I decided to retry it again since all the problems I had with it was probably back in 2010, haha. It has definitely improved and I absolutely love it now! {XD}

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    Since my primary computer is a Mac, I use Safari. Otherwise, I'll use Chrome. Chrome offers a lot of nice plug-ins which can be really useful.

sword

LETS HACK.
    Years
    I use different browsers for different work like Chrome for watching anime and many other video type things Internet Explorer(now Microsoft Edge) for email and Opera for every other work like visiting forums surfing anoymously etc.
    But in my opinion among those three I will choose Chrome(using it for 3 years) it is the best browser.
    Some people like FF yeah it is good but Chrome gives a lot more than that.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I use chrome about 97% of the time. Every once in a while I'll use Firefox because something won't run on Chrome for whatever reason. But yeah I've been using Chrome since it first came out and stuck to it ever since.

Back