• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which would you choose?

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Either Mareep (Ampharos <3) or Eevee (because I'd have so much choice).

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Eevee or Torchic. Eevee because it evolves into one of my favourite Pokemon *points at old username*
    Torchic, because it also evolves into one of my favourite Pokemon, and is an actual starter Pokemon.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Oh my, such choice! D=

There's no way I could possibly pick one, but I think it would be between Growlithe and Wigglytuff... I couldn't say for sure, though. =3

If I was starting in Johto, I would pick Growlithe, as I could catch a Jigglypuff pretty early on. =3

xX

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I would probably choose Koffing. They say your closest to your first pokemon, if thats the case I'd want to be closest to my eventual Weezing, which is my favorite. Either that or I would choose Chikorita (Johto origonal starter).

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    I would have a really hard picking between all the dragon starters and a typical Charmander.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I've always loved Pelipper since playing Ruby version and having it become my strongest, so I'd probably have to go with Wingull for a starter, so it can evolve into a Pelipper. :D

Or maybe a Pikachu, but I'd only want a Pikachu so I could make it evolve into Raichu. I've always loved Raichu's.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I'd like a Bagon. Honestly, I love Salamence a lot, and it'd be a nice mode of transport for me.

Gligar is also an obvious choice for me. A baby Gligar'd be so cute! :3

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    poliwag or charmander but i would go for charmander only because i think it woulf be harder to catch then i look for poliwag

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I'll choose Growlithe, because it evolves into my Favorite Pokemon.

Back