• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which'll you choose?

Which one will you choose?!

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I always pick my own gender and call her my name :) The only games I don't do this in is the Gold/Silver series cause I love Gold lol :)

Pretty much this, but replace GS with Pearl & Dawn. :3 I'll be choosing the guy A) because he's cute and B) I'd feel weird playing as a girl. xD And my character is always named Ozzy, so that tradition shall continue. c:

Years
Pretty much this, but replace GS with Pearl & Dawn. :3 I'll be choosing the guy A) because he's cute and B) I'd feel weird playing as a girl. xD And my character is always named Ozzy, so that tradition shall continue. c:

Haha glad someone else does something similar :) I kind of get what you mean about feeling weird :) Although having only had the male character available for the first few games I'm used to it now lol :)

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
Years
I always pick the boy because that's my gender and it would seem wierd to play the girl, even if it's just a game.

Back