• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Whick pokemon should i use] My team in HG

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2015
    Onix - Lv 32 - Slam - screech - harden - rock tomb - Slam

Pidgeotto - Lv 32 - Fly - Quick Attack - Gust - Twister

Growlithe - Lv 32 - Strenght - flame wheel - leer - odor sleuth (im not planning to removing Odor sleuth)

Feraligatr - Lv 35 - cut - Blizzard - surf - crunch

Dragonair - Lv 32 - Waterfall - thunder wave - Slam - Dragon rage

???

Im going to change the moves but whats the next pokemon should i use?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    You should get yourself a Fighting type, like Machamp or Heracross.

If you can trade, you should evolve your Onix into a Steelix. If not, you should get yourself a Rhyhorn instead.

Also, you should switch Feraligatr's Surf and Dragonair's Waterfall around. Additionally, you should give your Dragonair Thunderbolt or Thunder if you can.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    As suggested above, you should definitely consider having some fighting-type. Machamp would be a great addition, especially if it's got No Guard ability; that way, you could DynamicPunch your way throughout any opponent, without any trouble at all. If you wish, you could also try replacing Pidgeotto with Skarmory; it makes a huge tank, and could withstand almost any hit with no issue. Plus, it could learn and use Brave Bird, which is quite a powerful move.

Back