• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whicth game do you....

ball game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    okey so what game do you like best that includes a ball.

I've got a few army dodgeball, kick ball,jailbreak dodge ball and others so what do you like?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Probably tennis. I don't know why, but I've always liked to play it. Maybe because I'm pretty good at whacking things. (My poor future husband... XP)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Basketball rules all.
    I'm currently watching the NBA playoffs on TNT and posting at the same time. :P
    Go New Jersey Nets! XD

Actually, I like all the ball games but basketball is just so inspiring to me.

*sweatdrops*
    And you're probaly good at batting too eh, Kayleigh? :P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Probably tennis. I don't know why, but I've always liked to play it. Maybe because I'm pretty good at whacking things. (My poor future husband... XP)
    It would only be fair to warn him before the wedding. Not like he would listen though hehe...

Uh, I though it was monkey in the middle? I guess all of us have our different names for it!

Out of those, I like kickball, basketball, and uh....I like frisbee too, but it's not in the poll.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Out of those, I like kickball, basketball, and uh....I like frisbee too, but it's not in the poll.

Uhhh, I don't think frisbee's a ball game Jordan. :P

Soccer would be my second favorite.
    If you wanna talk about painfull Karli, talk about football. XD
    None of my friends lived long enough to finish a football game. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    *sweatdrops*
    And you're probaly good at batting too eh, Kayleigh? :P
    Oh, yeah. One time my uncle, brother, cousin and I were playing baseball. My uncle was pitching, and every time that it was my turn to bat, he ducked every time I swung, if that tells you anything... I'm not like a really strong weight lifter or anything, lol, I just can kick and hit very fast and hard. XD Though, I'm a very gentle person so you don't have to worry about me attacking you.

100marios said:
    It would only be fair to warn him before the wedding. Not like he would listen though hehe...
    I don't know, lol. He better listen, though! If he does anything wrong then I won't be hesitant to grab a frying pan and aim it at his thick skull. *borrows one from Jedi_Amara* XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kayleigh said:
    Oh, yeah. One time my uncle, brother, cousin and I were playing baseball. My uncle was pitching, and every time that it was my turn to bat, he ducked every time I swung, if that tells you anything... I'm not like a really strong weight lifter or anything, lol, I just can kick and hit very fast and hard. XD Though, I'm a very gentle person so you don't have to worry about me attacking you.

Wow, you must quite an athlete. :P
    I swing so hard that everytime I do I drop the bat 5 feet away. XD

We all know you're gentle.
    Attacking me? I'm a vicous myself. :P

100marios

Years
    Kayleigh said:

I don't know, lol. He better listen, though! If he does anything wrong then I won't be hesitant to grab a frying pan and aim it at his thick skull. *borrows one from Jedi_Amara* XD
    *pats your future husband on the back....whoever it may be*
    I just hope you don't kick it at him! Imagine what brain damage that may cause hehe...

...ahh!
    *tiwddles fingers*
    I never saw the 'ball' part hehe....
    I still do like frisbee though!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Maybe Soccer or Volleyball because those are probably the only sports you do the most work in, with Tennis too, That Rocks. And I think it should be Titled "Sports" not which Game.. Rather confusing -_-

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    PokemonAvenger said:
    Ever think about kickboxing, Kayleigh?
    No... Lol. I'm not interested in that kind of stuff. XD I'm not a man, you know! And make sure not to double post, okay? Use the Edit button on the bottom right corner of your posts, if you want to include something.

Pokemaster1000 said:
    Wow, you must quite an athlete. :P
    I swing so hard that everytime I do I drop the bat 5 feet away. XD

We all know you're gentle.
    Attacking me? I'm a vicous myself. :P
    Well, sort of. I'm a very fast runner, and I'm really good at climbing, too. I guess I've learned all of that from living with my brother, who is very energetic.

100marios said:
    *pats your future husband on the back....whoever it may be*
    I just hope you don't kick it at him! Imagine what brain damage that may cause hehe...
    Well, I'm not that harsh, but... If he really deserved it, then I would do it, lol. Not at his head, but... Like his butt, or something.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Uhhh, I don't think frisbee's a ball game Jordan. :P

Soccer would be my second favorite.
    If you wanna talk about painfull Karli, talk about football. XD
    None of my friends lived long enough to finish a football game. :P

I have played football before, but I didnt get hurt. The boy who tackled me got hurt. ^_^;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    :\ Meagerness at it's greatest I guess.

I can run fast too, I made the Junior Track team last year, of course, all losers were on it :\. I only took Soccer for the Running Anyways, but thats not my True Desporto, Mine Heart Belongs to Lacrosse, which Sadly, isnt up there. Even though I know the maker of this thread doesnt really know what true sports are, but whatever, I only ask for what I can :). My Kindness will get me through.

100marios

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    No... Lol. I'm not interested in that kind of stuff. XD I'm not a man, you know! And make sure not to double post, okay? Use the Edit button on the bottom right corner of your posts, if you want to include something.

Well, sort of. I'm a very fast runner, and I'm really good at climbing, too. I guess I've learned all of that from living with my brother, who is very energetic.

Well, I'm not that harsh, but... If he really deserved it, then I would do it, lol. Not at his head, but... Like his butt, or something.
    *sweatdrops*
    Riiiight hehe...
    Thanks for pointing that out! Hopefully it'll never come down to that, eh?
    ...more puns hehe...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    What do you mean, 'Riiiight'? XD And well, I doubt it... I'm sure that I'll find me a good guy, so it probably won't come down to that. I'm just talking about the more serious things.

In-Trance

Trance Trance
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 19, 2004
    If I was to play you all in Lacrosse who do you think would win? :P

100marios

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    What do you mean, 'Riiiight'? XD And well, I doubt it... I'm sure that I'll find me a good guy, so it probably won't come down to that. I'm just talking about the more serious things.
    Oh nothing....

*cough*not harsh*cough*
    I'm just goofin' around with you!
    What else is new hehe...

Oh, good. If you did those type of things even for the small problems, who knows how old he might live to be hehe..

Lacrosse? Probably you.
    I have no idea what that is hehe..
    Sounds familiar though!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Uh, what's Lacrosse, lol? ^_^;

100marios said:
    Oh nothing....

*cough*not harsh*cough*
    I'm just goofin' around with you!
    What else is new hehe...

Oh, good. If you did those type of things even for the small problems, who knows how old he might live to be hehe..

Lacrosse? Probably you.
    I have no idea what that is hehe..
    Sounds familiar though!
    Ohh, okay. And I'm guessing that he would probably be pretty healthy, from all of the running that he would have to do to get away from me. =P

Lol, I'm just kidding... I'm probably scaring all of you. *slumps and walks away with a sweatdrop on her head*

Back