• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen While Waiting for HGSS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    (either from online order or for the Australian/European release later next week)

... What are you doing?!

I'm dying o_o I want to play so badly; all the ROMs freeze up and I'm tired of the Japanese version lol I ordered mine online yesterday with Future Shop and got free shipping; it should arrive tomorrow or Thursday at the latest, but I'm so impatient! I want that PokeWalker lol x.x;;"

Not sure if this thread is floating around already.

bruteroot

Grass Trainer
    Years
    I know what you mean I keep watching youtube vids with jealousy over the pokewalker! I'm currently playing sapphire so I got pokes to transfer over. It's not the same though

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    I am just prepearing and figuring out what pokemon are gonna me in my team.
    Sigh I can't wait. I do too watch Youtube Videos hehe! I am SO jealous though. ^-^

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I'm constantly checking my shipping status on Canada Post lol It says it's supposed to come Thursday, but it's only 2h away so I can't see it lagging until Thursday. That'd be ridiculous.

I'm surfing Serebii, Smogon, Pokecommunity Forums, and Youtube a lot for HGSS material. I really, really, really, really, r-e-a-l-l-y, want to play. It's killing me. I hate Pokemon Pearl; Sapphire's graphics are terrible.

I'm'a kill the mailman if he doesn't bring SS tomorrow. I could've boughtt he copy in-store on Monday, but I wanted the French to be able to import English Pokes for shinies ):

allBlue

legendary cake lover
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    (either from online order or for the Australian/European release later next week)

... What are you doing?!

I'm dying o_o I want to play so badly; all the ROMs freeze up and I'm tired of the Japanese version lol I ordered mine online yesterday with Future Shop and got free shipping; it should arrive tomorrow or Thursday at the latest, but I'm so impatient! I want that PokeWalker lol x.x;;"

Not sure if this thread is floating around already.

I noticed that you've been incredibly contributive in HG/SS help thread :laugh:

I imported Japanese version so I had my little share of fun. Didn't understand a thing though. Waiting for UK release but the wait has been very tedious if not painstaking.

Watched the first season of pokemon just for nostalgia sake, it was surprisingly entertaining. G2 love the old Pikachu acting like a spoiled little brat :laugh:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I watched seasons 1-10 of Pokemon on JustinTV for the heck of it.

Playing in Japanese is no fun; I'm really glad the Canadian government forces people to translate their products, specifically games since everything else was already translated, into French. Imagine being forced to play in Japanese all of the time, anglophones! I certainly didn't enjoy it as much as I would've enjoyed the English or French version lol Being bilingual, but by birth an anglophone, I've come to see why it is that people from Quebec (I live there now) always became angry about their language rights. The rest of Canada is trying to smother them into learning English and ignoring French; they don't bother to think "If I was forced to play all of my games in Chinese, would I like that as much as I'd like playing in English?". Makes me sad when anglophones come to Quebec and say "Speak English" blarghblargh when Quebec isn't an English province. Yay for Canadian law change of 2006.

Yeah, I help in the HGSS thread 'cause I

1) have nothing to do,

and

2) I've played the ROM and G/C/S so much that I know most of it anyway (if I don't, Google search lolol)

allBlue

legendary cake lover
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    I just rushed through the Jap version since there was nothing much to explore due to language difference. Gonna take my time with the english version though.

Might fire up the old G/S/C roms actually, it doesn't take long to get through the game with emulator turbo boost lol.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Rofl Yeah, I bet.

I remember Dodrio-speed on Pokemon Stadium! I unlocked that and I still have my Kabuto from Stadium in Pokemon Blue whose OT is "STADIUM". Makes meh proud.

I'm playing Spirit Tracks while waiting for later / Thursday. I know I've almost beaten ST within the day I bought it a few months back, but I have the last level (the spooky tower thing) to do and then I finish it.

/snore

Play PWO!*

* Note, you need to already be registered for the game to play; if not, you can't. Registration is blocked.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Been decided that threads like these wouldn't be very helpful - would just encourage spammy posts and all, and isn't really HGSS specific. Certainly the last one that was allowed had problems with the above. =/ Saying what you are doing that's not playing the game can be done in the Daily Chat thread in Other anyways. So going to close.

(The more answer-ers in the Help thread the better I say! =D)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back