• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

While you're on the computer...

How many of the following things do you do regularly while you're on the computer?

• Eat/Drink

Votes: 52 68.4%
  • Listen to music

Votes: 58 76.3%
  • Talk on the phone

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Watch television

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Play video games

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • Other

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Just making a little survey thing. I do all of them except play video games.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Yeah, I'm asking how many of these things you usually do while you're on the computer.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I didnt see the poll...XD

Anyway I usaully just listen to the music I have on my computer, sometimes I will drink soda in here, and as for other I usally chat on MSN and YIM. o.o I cant really watch TV or play video games because that's in my room...and I'm not in my room. ;-;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Up until recently, the only thing I could do while on the computer was eat/drink or listen to music. We got a wireless connection about a month ago, though, so now I can bring my laptop all over the house. Thus I'm often watching TV or playing video games.

My parents don't know the 'net works in my room, so my current plan for the summer is to drag the little travel TV up here along with one of the consoles (whichever one my brother isn't playing) and just hole myself in here playing video games and talking to people all season. XD

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    hmmm...
    playing video games...(I'll stop what I'm doing,then kick butt on smash melee,then go back to what I'm doing...:laugh:)
    eating/drinking stuff....(like I was doing yesterday :D)
    and sometimes I turn around and watch T.V....

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    I mainly listen to music while being on the computer. I listen to music all the time anyway, so it's nothing really new. XD I also draw while at the computer desk, if that counts. o__O I can also be found on the phone frequently whilst I am online~ :O

~Kelsey

Years
    I definitely listen to music while I'm on the computer - I'd say at least half the time I'm on, I have some sort of music playing. I've long gotten into the habit of putting on my headphones without even realizing what I'm doing, heh.

As for the others, I do nearly all of them as well, though some not as often as others - such as watching tv, since I don't watch much tv anyways. ._. Really, the only thing I don't do is talk on the phone as I have no need to do so.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    ahh,i got a coke zero i my hand now.i mostly just eat/drink

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I do them all, with the exception of 'none of the above.' XD

I listen to music probably 90% of the time I'm on the computer. I almost always have a drink at the pooter, too. o.O

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Eat/Drink - sometimes, but only usually a snack (unless I am at uni, in which case I tend to alternate between eating my main evening meal and checking Internet sites!)
    Listen to music - depends what I'm doing. I love listening to music when I am drawing, but hate it when I'm writing (I lose my concentration).
    Talk on the phone - if I am getting bored on the phone, I may walk to the computer and start doing both, yes. XD This usually leads to me being rather quiet on the phone!
    Watch television - sometimes, but I can't concentrate on both at the same time.
    Play video games - not really. The odd Flash game perhaps, but that's it, and I wouldn't count that as a "video game"!

--FG

Years
    Mainly, I listen to music. I have a ton of it on my computer, most of which I don't have off of it. So, I rather enjoy it. :3

Sometimes, I might drag a bit of food over here. I usually can't -- the parents or my little brother are home. XD
    Then, there's the TV. It's usually on. Sometimes I might turn around and watch a bit. Usually, I don't. I ignore it. XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I'm usually listening to music or playing a game on the computer, but I also eat, drink, talk on the phone, watch tv, write things down everywhere, and that's about it. XD

Back