• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials Tutorial] Whirlpool Event

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
First off we create item... And near it we give a empty swich place.

Just we copy POKEBALL item with full script <ITEMFINDING>... Repleace for HM07 <Or other with Whirlpool> and beafore SELF SWITCH - A ON... We add. Switch <empty place> On

Next on we make Whirlpool event.

CONDITIONAL BRANCH - When <041> is ON
- Self Switch A is on
Else
- Self Switch B is on

SELF SWITCH a <In another page><Click EVENT TOUCHED>
Set question <DID YOU WANT USE WHIRLPOOL?>
YES
- Self Swich C - On
- Self Swich A - OFF

NO
Make some movement <By clicking turn into any directions chronogicaly three times><Last move must be oposite to direction to where you swimming>

SELF SWICH B <In another page><Click EVENT TOUCHED>
That same like NO with coment <It was very vicious Whirlpool>

SELF SWITCH C <In another page><Click EVENT TOUCHED>
Nothing.... Just only make a new room.... Without event sprite...

AND DONE... Whirlpool which you destroy and they reapear when you come back to map. If you want only stop Effect of Whirlpool earse Switch C from This event

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Erm... I didn't understand the part where we have to create the new item. Sorry for my n00bness, but I'm new to scripting.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
You must create an ITEM Event <Just copy an existing item> And add to active one of EMPTY Switches... <I show as HM07 - Whirlpool> To work on Whirlpool tiles. It was working. Only Activator of this event is obtaining HM07 <If you do not have them... You was sealed away... Just like in Pokemon Gold>

Back