• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White Christmas

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    It was 70 degrees and storming here on Christmas Eve, and it was still like in the 50s on Christmas Day.
    White Christmas

Same. Down here on the coast of NC, it's been anywhere from 50-70 F all month, usually raining or stormy, and humid as all hell.

This is my first Christmas ever without snow. I'd usually be in western NY right now with family, but I had to stay home for my finals. Hardly feels like Christmas when you have to turn on your air conditioner. -_-

Elite Four Grimsley

flipping the coin of fate
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I have never experienced a White Christmas in my life; I've only ever seen snow like three times in my entire life as well. Here in Australia we tend to have a dry, "red" Christmas. Or well at least in NT.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • I'm a bit late to the party, but we had a rainy Christmas this year lol. usually there's lots of snow here by now, but this year there's....nothing. it sure is getting cold out there though!

Back