• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White House Releases President Barack Obama's Full Birth Certificate

Arlen

I heart ROBOT
Years
  • Apparently the hospital he was born in wasn't called that until 1974 or something.

And any births in Kenya prior to 1964 were listed as 'British East Africa' not Kenya (I'm referring to his father's information).

But correct me if I'm wrong.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I forgot about this due to it being quite outrageous and not making any sense. It's nice to see that this issue is being resolved. I hope that no more such mess comes out in the future. Can we hope so?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Apparently the hospital he was born in wasn't called that until 1974 or something.

And any births in Kenya prior to 1964 were listed as 'British East Africa' not Kenya (I'm referring to his father's information).

But correct me if I'm wrong.

That's the fake certificate someone made up on the Internet years ago. The one he released, well, is approved by the Governor of Hawaii.

Years

• Here it is: Obama Birth Certificate Law: Hawaii Can Now Ignore Repetitive Requests

Yes, it had to go to this point. It's that annoying.
    Haha, wussies pwnt.
    Well, that's the difference between criticism and catching someone by the balls. People will always find a crap reason to moan all day long about it.

Yup it just goes to show that our stupidity as a species is infinite...
    I wish those still holding on to this conspiracy would just let go...half of the birthers have already given up...why not the other half...
    Whoa, another optimistic person. Am I the only pessimistic person here?
    Anyway, nothing's perfect. I just wonder what their next excuse would be.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Even if he wasn't born in the u.s why should that stop him from being president?

Because the constitution states that the person running for President has to be born in the US to be eligible for the presidency.

And by the way, a Certificate of Live Birth is not the same as an actual Birth Certificate. Just putting that out for you. The birthers will still make this an issue, mark my words.

And before you ask, I'm not a 'birther'. I really can't stand those people. They're so unimaginative. I honestly don't care if Obama was born in the US, or if he was born in Kenya. Personally, I think it would be more interesting if he was proven to be born in Kenya, from an entertainment perspective. Fact is, it's extremely unlikely that he was born outside of the US. And even if he was, I doubt that anyone would be capable of proving it (especially now that Donald Trump is apparently giving up). I'm just an ordinary person that is enjoying the show that is Washington.

Last edited:
    Back