• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: WHITE IS EVERYWHERE! O.O

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    What happens if you change theme?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    What happens if you change theme?
    I didn't change the theme for since. Since when they start made theme?

That just looks like a case of the css files not loading. Do you have a slow connection? Is this happening all the time?
    My internet connection is doing fine expect today, it is not because of snow storm. No this is first time white is everywhere.

Ammako

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    I'm only suggesting things to help figure out if it's an issue with PC or an issue on your end.
    When you aren't logged in, PC will use the default theme (or a different one if you changed the theme while logged out.)
    But then once you log in, it'll change to whatever theme is saved as the theme on your profile. So if the theme had a problem, it'd start doing that after you logged in since it may change what theme is being displayed.

You say it works fine when you were logged off, then it started acting that way after you logged in. If you change the theme (drop down list at the bottom of the page), does it still show as all white like this? Or does it give you a proper theme?

What theme is giving you the white screen? If no-one else can replicate the issue using the same theme then the problem must be somewhere on your end. But if others switch to that theme and get an all-white screen like that then that theme might be bugged.

Ammako

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Also, even if your internet connection works fine with everything else, there is still a possibility it's just the one website having troubles on your end. Maybe something with your ISP, maybe something with your router, could be many things.

Admins are probably better suited for helping you, but the last thing I could suggest would be to open a cmd window and type "ipconfig /flushdns"
    Might not even help but it's one of the things I always do whenever I have issues with the internet, sometimes helps sometimes doesn't.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'm probably echoing everyone in here, but it's probably your internet connection. When my internet is having DNS failures, the entire page goes white on any device I'm on, not just my computer.

It'll fix itself when your internet speed is better.

test_account

for all that is broken, I am the test.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2019
    It looks like the css file(s) didn't load correctly or completely.. Sometimes a hard refresh (ctrl+F5 on windows) will force the css to load properly.. If not, then I'd take another look at your connection and see if you are getting long ping times to pokecommunity.com and/or lots of packet loss.

Back