• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whitey's Wonderful Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
Years
  • Hello everyone, I have made a few threads on Tcod forums so I have decided to make one here. This thread is a showcase of what I can do and I would like you to please rate them.

I have attached custom buildings I have recoloured and customized, which the original design was by Neo- Dragon, I have also attached building insides and maps that I have done. I would appreciate it if you all could rate my work. Thankyou.

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah... I would change the first Post then. But wfrom what I can see, the sprites arew fairly good, Recolours are perusual and I'll need more maps to be able to review them.

Red Rain

Years
  • Thanks for your consructive crit Maneachicken! Here are some more maps, they are Hageri Island, Softboiled Pokezoo and Heal Bell Pokefarm! Please rate them people.

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    In the Maps, I can't see any faults apart from the boat in the second one.

Red Rain

Years
  • Thanks Maneachicken, the boat was there as a sort of old junk area, In think I should add mor to it. More maps coming soon!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • is that an enigma berry on that "gear" shop? it would be a deception if you couldn't purchase them in it. anywho, they're real nice. the boat in that farm one has a different light blending and isn't complete. i'm not a mapper, but i suggest you try something other than trees to surround those areas (or maybe some different looking trees). i'm not sure if you're into ripping, but have you been to Pokemon Garden before? it's an online walk-around chatting place on Yahoo! Japan's pokemon page and they have new trees and tiles and all kinds of other stuffs that you could check out. it's japanese, so i'm not sure if you'll be able to read it, but it's easy to get around it.

Red Rain

Years
  • Thanks Lil Totodile for your critism and Samson the shop with the enigma berry on says berry on it. Also, I have been on Pokemon Garden and I have ripped quite a lot of things! I reallly appreciate all of your critism and I will change the sorroundings of my maps. More of my work coming soon!

P.S any views on my maps?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back