• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whitney/Akane Fan Club

Guest123_x1

Jeremy said:
    Ain't that the truth, sweeties? XD

Does anybody got some kawaii manga scans of Whitney?
    Here's a start-
    Whitney/Akane Fan Club

BTW, did you know that Whitney has her own telephone exchange name!? (numbers dialed are '94')

-ottermi619-
    For more information on exchange names see https://ourwebhome.com/TENP/TENproject.html

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Is Whitney/Akane, a city girl or a country girl?

To me, I think she's a little of both. *Is extremely happy for no particular reason.* X3
    I think she's more of a suburban/country type of girl. If anything I think a cute little beach neighborhood with little pink houses would suit her.
    Whitney/Akane Fan Club

I love this pic! I did it myself fyi

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Like CC said,a little of both.She's the leader of a huge city but she lives on a farm :33

Love the pic CC!I love the captions in the corners XD

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    I think she's more of a suburban/country type of girl. If anything I think a cute little beach neighborhood with little pink houses would suit her.
    Whitney/Akane Fan Club

Huh? What picture? I couldn't see it! :/

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Try to use "show image". Anyway, really good there CC, I saw it before, but it's nice to see it again.

Guest123_x1

Whitney/Akane Fan Club

That's so hot! *oops* *slaps my own mouth shut*

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Nice job sweetie! That pic is kawaii. X3 (Well except for Misty being in there. XD) I love how you drew her "Jigglypuffs" XD!!

Well, here's me fillabustering in my clubs I started. XD

Guest123_x1

Jeremy said:
    Nice job sweetie! That pic is kawaii. X3 (Well except for Misty being in there. XD) I love how you drew her "Jigglypuffs" XD!!

Well, here's me fillabustering in my clubs I started. XD
    Wasn't much of a fillabuster :P

yamidante

Grow up
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 3, 2009
    nooo second page it must be the first!!!! & NOW IT IS!!! MUHAHAHAHHAA :badsmile: :P anyway jeremy your insolence is unnaceptable whitney is MINE!!!!!!! SABAKU KYU!!!!!!! (desert coffin) *skips down a road with whitney*

ok now i have pics of whitney but its innapropriate stuff for "kiddy" forums :P so i have none but yea anyway know were on first page so yea...

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Okie, now that post pointless with slight aftertaste of spam... >>; Don't do it again.

Moving on...

Check out my C drive sweeties!
    Whitney/Akane Fan Club

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
    Years
    Jeremy said:
    Okie, now that post pointless with slight aftertaste of spam... >>; Don't do it again.

Moving on...

Check out my C drive sweeties!
    Whitney/Akane Fan Club

I see that you have used ResHacker on your explorer shell to change "Start" to "Jeremy"
    BTW nice work

Back