• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whitney's Competitive Shiny Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    I am interested in the Mawile, Milotic, Larvitar and Arcanine. I have a handfull of the pokemon that you need to complete your list. PM me

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
  • Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
  • shayminskyforme88

Collecting Events
    Years
  • My Following:
    Spoiler:

for your following:
    Spoiler:

?

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I really need that larvitar 😊 so how about a level 100 Shiny 6iv Brave Tyranitar+A FocusSash for it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2014
    Are you still doing touch trades for a shiny clone? I'd love one of your shiny larvitars and mroe than happy to wait until you're free to do them. Amazing collection btw.

Can help you tick off:
    Magnemite, Magneton,Gastly,Voltorb, Electrode,Eggxecute, Exucgutor,,Lickitung,Horsea,Electabuzz, Pinsir, Omanyte, Kabuto, iglybuff,natu,Steelix,Octillery, Delibird,Elekid, Mime Jr., Lillipup,Woobat, Solosis,Trubbish

Edit: can also let you touch trade my jirachy/deoxys if you need. Got em from moonpokes awesome give away :)

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
  • My 6IV shiny zorua kalos born for that 6IV trevenant?

Can you wait till tommorow?

Cassie, what am i trading you again

Shaymin, no legends (but nice collection)

Porygon, no thank you

Tuinz, I can do em it's just I only clone on weekdays so can u wait till tommorow or tuesday? (depending on how well i can clone)

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh damn just saw it said no thank you :( would i have to add to change your mind?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Can you wait till tommorow?

Cassie, what am i trading you again

Shaymin, no legends (but nice collection)

Porygon, no thank you

Tuinz, I can do em it's just I only clone on weekdays so can u wait till tommorow or tuesday? (depending on how well i can clone)

You were trading me a Klefki. =]

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2014
    Interested in the shiny greninja with protean I have a few shinies that you might want in return, tyranitar, blaziken, infernape, machamp, darkrai, giratina, krookodile, frillish, serperior, and Klink all shiny. Fc 3668-8379-1397

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back