• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whitney's Young Trainer Academy OOC (PG-14)

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Aww, yay. Then he'll go talk to her eventually. He's very bouncy and affectionate, so he'll go to her soon.

Strikit

Years
    I'm trying to decide when Darin's egg should hatch. Perhaps after the first mission.

Strikit

Years
    His SU. His character is pretty rigid, prior to this RP. Darin is part of the Roschel family, siblings are Fyora, Korbin, and Esthin Roschel, all of whom are either in use or will be soon. They all train Sneasel, but since Vociferocity said that Sneasel couldn't be starters, we bartered. That's why Darin has a Sentret, when if I'd been looking for a real starter I'd have chosen Rattata. Sentret is weak and never gets strong.

Strikit

Years
    Growlithe isn't so bad. I just couldn't have a Darin with no Icee the female Sneasel. She's small, shy, and sweet, perfectly complimenting his personality. And for a Roschel not to have a Sneasel as their primary Pokemon would be a crime. Note the signature - seeeee?

Strikit

Years
    They're pretty sweet, though I've never raised a Larvitar. My team almost always has a Raticate, Pidgeot, or Ninetales, but never a Larvitar.

Strikit

Years
    Hooray! I would like to train one, but I never have room next to the Pokemon I've been training since the start.

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
    Years
    If we have to be paired up for the missions, how are the pairs decided?

an entirely random system that's weighted towards creating partnerships/groups that haven't happened yet. so the peeps can interact with the whole group, not just one other person.

...well, mostly, anyway.

Last edited:

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
    Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever raised a larvitar either. I guess I COULD get HG or SS and change that...but I have no monies...

Strikit

Years
    I was lucky. I preordered SS when I had a job, got fired, and had to borrow money to get it, but I got it cheaper because I used to work at Gamestop and one of the guys let me use his employee discount. I <3 having connections.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Hey vociferocity, could you tell me where Sarah's SU is? I'm pretty sure you had it up for us to see, but now I can't find it anywhere. TTwTT Was it the sample SU? Cuz now that's deleted...

Sorry. It's just that I'm trying to put everyone's SUs in one spot (a word document) so i don't have to switch back and forth between the RP and OOC threads to know what the person I'm talking to looks like, and yours is the only one I can't find. :P

Strikit

Years
    Awww. That's too cute. Rodney will definitely be bewildered. She has nooo idea.

Back