• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whizurill Club

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
Years
  • AWWWWWWWWW! That's a cute li'l ball!
    Here is the first sprite I ever did:
    Whizurill Club

And the second:
    Whizurill Club

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
  • That's just the spirit! I'm judging the contest, and I hope to see all you guys entering!

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
  • Well...how many pages were there when you came last?
    Don't post without at least a vague reference to sprites...
    Whizurill Club

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
  • OK- announcement! Sorry about the double post, but they're a long time apart. Whizurill Club spriting contest! If anyone wants to judge as well as me, post here. You have to make a cute sprite of whatever you want, but whatever you do the ears must be changed. You will get better marks for something that is fully done, i.e. colouring all over.

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
  • Aaaand...she's back!
    Sure, DF. That's great, charmanderflame! Don't worry about ppl laughing at you- they won't, and anyway loads of other ppl are novice spriters

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
  • Check out the spriting tutorials. Those are really good! Expert tip: Make sure the borders are the same colour as the sprite, but a few shades darker. Avoid using black borders unless the sprite is black. Check out the blissey in my sig- its blue now, but I made the border a slightly darker blue instead of pink. ;)

Back