• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who are YOU attracted to?

Who are YOU attracted to? (Rep-Wise) (If more than one, pick your favorite)

• Goth

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Preppy

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Punk

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Skater

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Nerd

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I don't really care, It's the inside that matters.

Votes: 65 50.0%
  • Populars

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Emos

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Hardcore Emos (You know, the cutters)

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Musical/Drama

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    Boys

I love, love, love,love,love punk, skater and emo boys! Not the ones that cut themselves, but the ones that wear guyliner, skinny jeans and are in a band. I have band posters all over my room. All four of my walls are covered in posters. I love boys. I'm boy crazy!!!

Burzes

Salvation my name is WiFi!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    My girlfriend is in choralaires, Im in to musical/dramatic types.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    *picks Hardcore Emo*

*gets pelted with rocks*

Meh, I like those deeply troubled guys...So tragic...

I <3 Emo! *shows off cuts* Lol XDD

I'm weird. XDDD

*Gaara-fangirl*

Last edited:

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    ARRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!
    NO MORE LABELING,PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *pant,pant*
    Okay,as I said before,I am tierd of labels!Most people don't fit into catagories!Please!
    Arrgghh!
    *Bashes head into keyboard*
    Okay,i'm done.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    Manaphy1128 take a chill pill. People at your school labeled you, so go take it out on them when school starts.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It's personality that does it for me. If I have enough in common, and the person is fun to be with, then I'll be attracted. I don't care about stereotypes because if I'm only attracted to that, I'm screwed; those don't last forever and people grow out of them fast.

I admittedly have a bit of a soft spot for nerdy girls though. :B

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Im attracted to a few of the sexy tomboys, popular girls, music girls, and red heads...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    your not suppose to label anyone really or definitely your self. If you do then your a poser. I'm attracted to anyone that dresses similar to me. Most people come up to me and say I dress Punk. But its whatever

:t354:TG

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    None of the above.

Who cares what people label a girl as when you yourself know she's a hot babe? <3 Beauty is everything.

If we're talking guys here, I suppose I like the nerd =/ or whatever category anime fan goes under.

Lone--Wanderer

Sequential Sequence
    Years
    I feel no attraction towards anybody or anything. It's a waste of time and usually money, of which I have none, so why bother? Besides, everybody down here is either horrifically narcicisstic or smells like a pig carcass rotting at noon in a desert.

Years
    Its whats inside that matters, I dont go for any particular type. To be honest I barely know any emos/rockers etc. I play basketball so I meet a wide variety, but mainly are into hip hop like myself. If I like a girl I'll go talk to her, simple as that. I mean Ive had crushes on all sorts of girls, even a skater girl once.

Back