• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Who are you going to play with?

Years
  • Dem a lot of people here wants to buy a PSP instead of 3ds
    because it's a lot cheaper plus the games are free unlike, Nintendo 3ds or so :/

pokerex

I'm awesome
    Years
  • I have 1 friend who's also getting the game. He'll be getting Y and i'll be getting X. We'll probably do a lot of trading to complete the dex. and ofcourse we'll do some wifi battles.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
    Years
  • In real life, no one. Actually, no one knows I play Pokémon...

So I have the forum to keep me company. But I won't get the game for a while.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • Mostly on my own as I also don't have any Pokémon friends in RL.
    I do hope to have some nice moments with some of my online friends though.. it'll have to depend on how well this new online friendlist works but I sure am excited about it. :3

Years
  • My friends and I decided to be rivals, battling eachother regularly throughout the story to see who is the best trainer. :3

I'm friggen jealous of everyone who's in a relationship with another pokenerd, my boyfriend used to absolutely hate pokemon, and though he's warming up to it since literally everyone in his life he cares about plays and loves pokemon, he'd have to get a 3DS to play with us, and that costs money. :c

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Nobody, I don't know anybody who plays the games.

I'm more than happy to play with online friends, especially since we'll be more connected than ever before.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • My friends grew outta Pokémon during the Diamond & Pearl stage.. their loss! ;)

I'll be playing by myself, however I'll be keeping active and posting plenty of stuff on this forum too soo.. yeah.

Years
  • My boyfriend! I don't think he'll be able to get the game on release but we do plan to play together and trade things. He's getting Y and I'm getting X. Not sure if my best friend in real life will purchase the game anytime soon but it'd be cool to play with her too. :o

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Only one of my real life friends take an interest into Pokemon, but he doesn't have the ability to get it. So I'll probably be playing alone...

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • Mostly alone, but hey I might trade or even battle people on here. I have a friend/co-worker who is planning to play it, so we'll be talking about it here and there at work.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Considering my friends disregard anything past Gen. 3, it'll just be my lonely self...
    Pokémon is more of a single player game anyways, so I won't be missing out on much. It's my friends who will be missing out :P My coworkers probably don't even know what a Pokémon is, so I won't be playing with any of them either.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
    Years
  • I'm playing by myself, but when I start to trade and battle and train, I play with my friends in Canada, France, England, and Japan. I might play with the people in my Water Club and maybe some of you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    My younger brother is getting the game. We won't battle each other. Never have. We just play through the storyline and trade. I will be doing wifi battles with whoever. I'm not that great and still have a lot to learn. I do have like 2 online friends that will be getting the game. So I'll trade/battle with them. And I guess if I run into anyone at my university.

Years
  • LOL looks like I'm not alone here anymore since I have you guys :-)

about my cousin
    they bought PS2 instead -_-
    that almost ruined my day

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I´ll be playing on my own, since none of my rl friends like pokemon :(
    But i hope i´ll get to trade with and battle some of the people around PC :D

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • Two good friends of mine. We have this arrangement where we'll meet up and start the game at the same time. Though it'll be interesting to manage since I'm pre-ordering online, one friend pre-ordered in-store and the other friend is apparently going to buy one from Tesco on the day.

Back