• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who are you guys' favourite YouTubers?

t0gekiss

My all time favourite is TamashiiHiroka, she was my hero when I was younger and she really inspires me nowadays. I also really like Chuggaconroy and Jimmy Whetzel.
    Plus, I shamefully bingewatch I Hate Everything and iDubbbzTV all the time.
    So, who are your favourites?

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Gonna send this right on over to The Lab as it fits more appropriately there :)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It's tough to say I have a favorite when I'm subscribed to over 40 different channels.

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
    Years
  • Despite my many disagreements with him, I'm gonna have to say Kyle Kulinski's Secular Talk channel. He offers the most balanced and intelligent analyses to current events. He has his biases, and often they show up in a really ignorant way, but overall he is better than virtually all other YouTube news channels.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2016
    Kijani Lion. He produces some of the most heart-warming fursuiting videos I've ever had the pleasure of watching.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I have to say, Youtubers that have been consistently delivering quality content over the many years I've been watching them, are Chuggaaconroy, Proton Jon and HCBailly. They might not upload all the time, but that's probably the reason why I still like watching their stuff, in the first place.

Other people that do good work with their videos are ballerscuba (an LPer who puts a ton of work in every LP) and pokeaimMD (who's all about competitive Pokemon battles). Also TotalBiscuit, the reviewer; that guy really knows what he's doing.

Bay

Years
  • Only well known Let's Play Youtuber I've been checking often is Markiplier. Been enjoying his reactions to several horror and VR games. Some of his vlog videos, moreso the ones where he gives his genuine thoughts on various topics, are pretty good too. Only thing I'm eh is him doing the middle finger many times, never a fan of that lol.

I subscribed to a few music YouTubers, but Lindsey Sterling and The PianoGuys are my top picks. Lindsey has been doing a lot of dubstep violin lately, but I prefer the non-dubstep ones. Dubstep fans would probably enjoy her stuff a lot, though. For covers, been checking insaneintherain and their jazz video game music covers are very relaxing to listen.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Markiplier, AntDude, jacksepticeye, smosh, Game Grumps, just to name a few youtubers I watch nowadays on youtube!

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    TFS, Unlisted Leaf, ProtoMario, GameTheories, BirdKeeperToby, StrangeMysteries, Smosh, LittleKuriboh, SeekerDaily, Shippiddge.

Years
  • Looks like I'm in a bit of a different target market from most of the posters so far. Interesting!

My favorite channels at the moment are:
    • Smarter Every Day (science stuff)
    • SciShow (science stuff)
    • CGP Grey (geo-political and current events stuff)
    • Numberphile (math stuff)
    • Veritasium (science stuff)
    • engineerguy (science stuff)
    • Hydraulic Press Channel (freaking gold)
    • Scott Manley (gaming + science stuff)
    • PBS Space Time (science stuff)
    • StarTalk Radio (Neil deGrasse Tyson + Bill Nye)
    • Kurzgesagt (science stuff)
    • NerdCubed (gaming)
    • Animalogic (animal stuff)
    • CinemaSins (movie stuff)
    • minutephysics / minuteearth (science stuff)
    • Chris Harris on Cars (now defunct, but car stuff)

Sytiourious

#PopplioDefenseSquad
    Years
  • The ones that I watch a lot as of right now as Game Grumps, Super Best Friends Play, and Vinesauce Joel. More Joel over everyone honestly. Too funny.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • The ones that I watch a lot as of right now as Game Grumps, Super Best Friends Play, and Vinesauce Joel. More Joel over everyone honestly. Too funny.
    I actually started watching Vinesauce Joel recently. I absolutely love his RCT2 streams. They are too funny.

Years
  • I have lots of favourite youtubers that range from different things to gaming to makeup/fashion.

Favourites at the moment:

- Pewdiepie (been a fan since 2012)
    - Nicob ( I enjoy his KH and corpse party lps)
    - Danisnotonfire ( he is so relatable)
    - Nickdominates (A small youtuber not one that I think many people will like due to his behaviour)
    - King Nappy ( I love his lps on pokeon)
    - Gigi Gorgeous
    - Joey Graceffa
    -

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • - N-Duo
    - Mr. Red Fox
    - Dr. Feel Good
    - Mizzah Tee
    - doublemm06
    - Harman Smith
    - JWittz
    - Larry Bundy Jr.
    - Asalieri2
    - Midnight's Edge
    - Bunch of Pseudo Intellectuals
    - MangaKamen
    - PeanutButterGamer
    - JonTron
    - Pat the NES Punk
    - Cinemassacre
    - Alpharad
    - GG Gabriel Gaming
    - WhiteHawke
    - GenoWhirl70
    - Mister Prawn
    - Spider

Years
  • this is my list of favs
    Photonicinduction (this guy is crazy but i like it)
    EEVblog
    Aussie50
    the ben heck show
    RinryGameGame (she's disappeared rumored to she has a child)
    i subscribed to other channels but these are my favorite

Last edited:

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • Errant Signal - Thoughtful, intelligent long-form dissections of video game topics.
    Extra Credits - Thoughtful, intelligent long-form dissections of video game topics. Animated with cartoon people.
    Innuendo Studios - Thoughtful, intelligent long-form dissections of video game topics.

Gaijin Goombah - Dissections of culture in gaming, especially foreign culture and mythological things.
    The Film Theorists
    The Game Theorists
    sans isn't ness

VSauce - Explores intriguing ideas about science and mathematics.
    PBS Idea Channel - Literally explores ideas. Examines the connections between pop culture, technology, and art. (Encourages viewers to have discussions in the comments and subreddit, then reads and talks about said comments the next week.)

LastWeekTonight - News from last week, presented in a blend of news show host, satire, comedy, poking-fun, and truth bombs.

MinuteEarth - Short earth-science videos animated with stick figure cartoons
    minutephysics - Short physics videos animated with stick figure cartoons
    AsapSCIENCE - Short science videos animated with whiteboard drawings

Game Grumps
    (and many Game Grumps Animated channels e.g. Brandon Turner)
    JonTronShow
    Continue? - Three guys play a retro game (sometimes not a well known game) for a short time, make improvised jokes, and then give a rating of Continue or Game Over.
    WillBits - A Let's Player with very few viewers and a whole lot of talent. He's great and putting fun new voices to every NPC, he's a funny guy, and he rarely gets stuck. No but seriously he's a really fun voice actor and he could use more exposure.

Last edited:
    Back