• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
  • Hey guys its Karinmo or Dema.
    Most probably dont remember me but I have been on a leave of absence for a number of reasons, one being surgery, the other being a slight disintrest in the internet due to some events. If you do remember me id love if some old pals would message me so we could talk again.
    So whats changed around here? Whos a new moderator? Whats the deal with the price of eggs in China?

I dont know, its just been a damn long time and id like to get to know all of you again, as I finally feel comfortable coming back, though my reasons for departure were stupid haha.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Woo-hoo, welcome back to PC! I'm afraid we haven't met before, though, but I'm Dragon! It's wonderful to have you here with us again. And I hope that things have been going well for you! ♥

Anywhooo, yup, things have been changed here and here last time you were here, not big changes mind you, but, yeah, new moddings and stuff! You can check them all out in the Update thread! Anyways, how are you this evening? Maybe we can chat sometime and get to know each other a bit better! I'd be cool if we became pals. :3

Enjoy your time here once more, and I look forward on seeing you again sooooon~!

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Welcome back ^^, i am a bit new so we haven't met before, but i hope you make new pals soon :3, if you need anything we can chat, but i don't think i know things you don't xD
    see you around :3

Years
  • eeee Karinmo
    hi welcome back!! I hope you remember me since I totally remember you. Life happens so it's fine that things got in the way but remember there's always a place for you here. Enjoy your time and let's catch up. <3

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
    Years
  • Hello and welcome back to PC! I hope you will continue to stay and not leave PC for another reason again. I'm sure there is one (or two) user remember you. Although I dont know you, but I hope we would be able to be friends. So.. have you play the new Pokemon game? Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?

Years
  • Oh god I'm late... but welcome back to the forums!

In case you didn't know who this was, it's uh... Hikari, a former Pokesphere staffer, yet still active as a member around here, and still hasn't even gotten OR/AS yet. Don't worry if life got in the way bud, and I'm sure you can settle in and get active once again and hopefully do stick around this time. PC may have changed a bit, but we're still the same forum.

Have fun again Dema, and hopefully looking forward to talking with you like old times again!

- Hikamaru

Lexa

My maturity level depends on who I'm with. ;D
    Years
  • Buongiorno, Dema.
    I'm Alexa, a "newer" member around here. I'd love to get to know you!
    Feel free to shoot me a PM/VM~ I'm sorry to hear about your surgery.

I hope to hear from you soon!
    Ciao.

Back