• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who are you tired of hearing of Lindsay Lohan/Paris Hilton Or Britney spears?

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Im tired of hearing all of these female dogs. I swear Paris Hilton iz soooo annoying. And Britney is just a dumb blonde. Lindsay Lohan is ok but she gets into trouble too many times and has some serious dad issues.

EDIT: OMFG I just heard on the news about Paris then Lindsay then Britney!!! X.X its going to kill me.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    My mom likes Paris Hilton for some reason xD She said that society is just making her look stupid becuase shes supposed to be "Blonde and dumb" She says that she thinks theres more to paris. I TOTATLLY dont agree. Does anyone agree with my Mom? xd
    Yes, someone does. MY mom. =P

Bravo

Who wants an encore?
    Years
    From blond to dumb, to bald to blond, to dumb again?
    If I hear any more news about Spears my ears will go numb again
    Lohan, I don't have too much of a problem with
    But Paris needs to close her legs and get a grip!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    Is there another choice like, all of the above. Cause if there was that would be my choice.
    are u kidding ?

Xerion

Snap, Crack, Break!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2008
    Oh God, all of them are starting to give me a migrain. And I'm only 14. That is a comeplete shame. Paris, if you kept your legs closed. You might not be labeled as...Okay, I'll stop, there are children on this forum.

-Xerion

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I don't really hear much of Paris anymore, but read in magazine today about Lindsay and Britney and both of them are really annoying. But that doesn't mean I don't think Paris is annoying cuz she is as well.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I hate hearing about all of them. I have never liked them. I mean who cares if paris is in prison. I want to hear about important things. Like things involving natural disaster and things that are acctualy interesting.

shining-Celebi

♥Ashley♥
    Years
    Bruttney Spears, definitely. Why can't she accept herself as a dead artist and move on to staying out of the media?

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    The damnatio memoriae method of disappearance was practiced in the Soviet Union. When an important political figure was convicted, e.g., during the Great Purge, artists would retouch them out of photographs; books, records, and histories would be recalled, rewritten, or redacted; pictures, busts, and statues would be taken down; people would be discouraged from talking about them; and the government would never mention them again. It was as if the disappeared had never existed, in a manner similar to that employed by the Ministry of Truth in George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four. Notable examples range from prominent Russian revolutionaries who took part in the Russian Revolution, but disagreed with Bolsheviks, to some of the most devoted Stalinists (e.g., Nikolai Yezhov) who fell into disfavor.
    Personally, I believe that Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, and Britney Spears should all be sentenced to "10 years of corrective labor camps without the right of correspondence."

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I'm sick of tired of them all. Especially Lindsey, she is always getting into trouble. They need to get locked up so I dont have to hear about them anymore. I've always hated them all

:t354:TG

Lilliputian.

l0l hawt!!!1
    Years
    Personally, I think Britney's just kinda unfortunate coz it's more the media won't leave her alone than she won't leave the media alone.
    Paris... Ugh. Just ugh, I can't stand her.
    And I don't mind Lindsay Lohan so, it's gotta be Paris who gets my vote.

dalecar

A.K.A : InsaneOtaku
    Years
    Yeah cant stand them all , but i would have to say i couldn't stand britney the most. Mainly because here in the UK she gets the most coverage of the three and no-one with an IQ over 3 gives a crap.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Definitely Paris Hilton is the one I can't stand the most out of all of them.

Britney's music isn't bad.
    I never liked Lohan's stuff.

Paris Hilton is the most annoying to me.

She became famous for no reason. She didn't even do anything. The other two were movie or pop stars, at LEAST.

Paris Hilton is nothing but a dumb bimbo who will one day own a hotel chain. Boring and uninteresting.

But it is funny hearing of a celebrity get arrested though. ;D

Back