• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who are Your fav. HG/SS Characters?

Who is the coolest Main?

• Crystal

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    A reminder to not spam/bump threads to keep them alive just to keep them active, please - had to delete a few posts that had nothing to do with the topic.

Maybe some explanation behind who you like as characters as well, perhaps, would add more to discussion...

I still, from what I could understand, like Silver - he's one of the more interesting rivals - has a personality for one, and kept basically in character from GSC, it seems. Unlike other rivals, he was someone I liked to hate, for me. Also Lance I like - I do like how he went into TR's base like that and attacked the people directly to boot. XD

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Kotone, definitely! Oversized hats are all the rage these days! ^_^

Exactly!Lol.I cant decide between Gold & Crystal(Idk what the regular name is for him but between Gold & Kotone for HG/SS.)

lol I has a new fav. character.

It's Kotone too.Lol,I like her character Desing.

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Janine..O_o i forgot about her.Lol,Giovanni.
    I forgot about him too.
    I wish they included Neo team rocket.lol.

My brother says his fav. Character is Gold. =) lol

Years
    Red. Simply because he dominates all other Pokemon Trainers.
    Losing his soul to become the greatest trainer in the world wasn't really worth it though..

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    He lost his soul?O_o its not worth it..stupid red..lol but Red doesn't DOMINATE all of the trainers some are an even match.Heck,For some odd reason they could show him battle Oak.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Silver has to be my favorite character from any Pokemon game. The fact that he has a personality really makes him stand out. And of course that he is a badass. :badsmile:

Back